Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Jamb 2018: Complete Guide On How I Passed Jamb And Scored 300 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb 2018: Complete Guide On How I Passed Jamb And Scored 300 (886 Views)

List Of DLHS Students From All Campuses - Who Scored 300 And Above In Jamb 2023 / Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB / Student Who Aced WAEC And Scored 364 In JAMB Presented With N5million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2018: Complete Guide On How I Passed Jamb And Scored 300 by dareal199(m): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
I scored 291 (almost 300) the last time i wrote jamb and am definitely positive you can do better. Follow this guide closely and you will be glad you did.

It was as a result of the excruciating stress my younger sister went through the name of searching for a guide on how to pass jamb in 2018 that made me thought it wise to release a comprehensive blog spot that addresses the greatest challenge for all jambites – how to pass jamb in 2018.
If you are reading this post, one thing is sure, that you are interested in how to pass the upcoming jamb exam. No worries! You’ve come to the right place.
This blog post will take a holistic view on how to pass jamb (or any exam as the case may be) and also give fresh approach in understanding the basics of writing and passing jamb.
For every new innovation, come opportunities
I could recall vividly in 2013 when I was about writing my first jamb (yes, I wrote jamb more than once) the reactions of people when CBT was being introduced for the first time.
Uncertainty and fear of the unknown got the most of candidates then that people began to spread rumors about the supposed malfunctioning of the CBT computers and how dangerous using CBT can be.
Despite this, I made a personal conviction that I will take advantage of this new innovation and capitalize on it. Lo and behold, what people thought was a problem ended up being an opportunity in disguise.
For whatever reason, majority of us that opted in for CBT that year performed greatly compared to those that preferred the status quo (PBT).
In short, I strongly suggest you should see opportunity rather than obstacle in this new jamb system.
Without much ado, I will like to go straight to the main purpose of this blog post which is to provide a complete guide on how to write jamb and score at least 300.
Caution: Note that we arranged the guide in order of importance. From your Why (reason), Who (being), and How to (function).

Complete guide on how to pass jamb in 2018
Know Your “Whys”
This is your first assignment in this arduous task of passing your upcoming jamb exam. In fact, 90% of people fail simple because they cannot clearly determine their “whys” for writing jamb in the first place.
Ask yourself, why do I want to write jamb? Or do I even need to write this exam in the first place? What do I intend to achieve by writing this jamb? Why must I score a particular mark in this exam?
If you cannot provide a clear cut answers to all these questions, then you will most certainly fail in this exam. If you cannot clearly outline reasons why you need to write jamb and have a self conviction within you on what you want, then perhaps maybe you are at the wrong place putting a square peg in a round hole.
For instance, while I was about writing my first jamb, I had a clear conviction of what want. I was determined to be an economics graduate and I know within myself that for me to achieve this I must go to a university (course you can’t study economics in a polytechnic). And for me to be in the university living my dream, I must score above the cut off mark stipulated by the school authority.
And definitely, I can’t meet the cut off mark by doing nothing. I got to read! It’s every logical. I knew that for me to live my dream, I got to not only write and pass jamb, but also meet the cut off mark. In short, I had a Big reason why I needed to pass jamb and that drove me throughout those trying period.
So, the first and perhaps the most important task before you are to define your purpose; to define what you want and intend to achieve with jamb. This should be your driving force.
Manage Your “WHO” (Being)
This is more of a mental task than physical task. It requires you to set your mentality right. It requires you to position and manage your mental state of being in a manner that is in tune with what you want (assuming you know what you want, if not, then go back to the first point). It is called emotional intelligence.
Personally, I believe people have two different types of voices in their head: The negative voice and the positive voice. But unfortunately, it is the former that usually dominate our mental state of mind and this is very natural from psychological perspective.
As humans, we are wired to take note of negative thoughts, comments, and experiences. They say longer in our head compared to the positive ones.
So, how do we manage this and how is it important to your goal of passing jamb? To answer your question, if you cannot manage and successfully conquer your being (or those negative thoughts in your head), then you’ve lost the battle before it even started – meaning you might fail jamb even before you write it.
Thoughts like, have failed jamb once and I will always fail; I don’t have what it takes to pass jamb; jamb is too hard for me to pass; what if I fail; I will definitely fail will be running through your mind right now and I want you to know you can manage it and be in control.
Because if you are not in control, expect to see yourself among millions of students that failed jamb only because they lost the mind game. How then can you be in control and manage your “being”? Simple, identify those negative voices inside you and suppress them.
Those voices can be in form of:
• Fear of failure
• Laziness and procrastination
• Bad habits
• Low confidence/self esteem
Know Your “How to…..”
This is what we called ‘function’. It is j everyone teaches. Function is the “how to….”of a goal. It focuses on what you need to do to pass jamb (the action plan). It is important, but it is the least important of what you need to do to pass jamb.
One thing I got to realized is that people tend to ask how to achieve something without taking necessary step to make it work. This made me concluded that it was not the how that matters, but the why I do something that is important.
Having said this, I heard a story about three birds sitting on a fence. The somethingj is, “if two birds decide to fly away, how many birds are left”. Think about the answer for a minute. The answer is, “three birds are left”.
The lesson is, just because you decide to do something does not mean you will do it. The Why and the Who is still required to take action. People don’t do what they decided to do because they do not have strong enough why. Once you have enough why, it is possible to achieve your how.
After so much ado, what do you need to do to pass jamb? How can you score 300 and above in your upcoming jamb exam? Follow the simple steps below:
Are you enjoying this guide check the full guide below
https://www.scholarshipvilla.tk/complete-guide-pass-jamb-2018-score-300/
Re: Jamb 2018: Complete Guide On How I Passed Jamb And Scored 300 by sanyamike(m): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2018
how to obtain the

IJMB

form(procedures)

This is to inform the general public that the IJMB form for the 2018/2019 session is on sale.
Ijmb is a 9months program that enables you to gain admission into 200level in any Nigerian university. Read more about Ijmb here.
There are different ways to obtain the IJMB form:
By going to our registration centres in the different parts of the country to pick up the IJMB form for #8,000.
By sending us an email to edualevel@gmail.com requesting for the IJMB form and after filling it you will scan it and send it back to us.

Who can pick up the IJMB form

Any candidate who has completed his or her O' Levels program is eligible to pick up the IJMB form.
N.B : Candidates with Awaiting results can also pick up the IJMB form.
Registration Centres to Obtain IJMB Form .

Ibadan
Lagos
Ilorin
Port Harcourt
Edo
Enugu
Ogun
Requirements For Obtaining IJMB Form

The requirement for IJMB registration includes;
O/Level results (awaiting results can also apply pending University admission)
Two passport photographs.
N8,000 for the application form (non-refundable)

The different Sections in IJMB Form and How to fill it.

If you are registering for IJMB programme with us, you will be required to fill five forms.
The first part of the IJMB form will require you to fill in your personal information like;
Your name
Date of birth
Personal address
Your state of Origin
Subject Combination and
Your Choice of institution .
This section should be properly filled without errors. A mistake made in this section of the IJMB form can be very costly.
The second section is where you will find the available courses and their codes. This section will provide the information you will use to fill the third part.
Here, you are required to also fill the academic section You are applying for.
The third part is where you will fill in the subject you want to register for e.g physics, chemistry and Biology for Medical students.
In this section, you will fill in the code for the three subjects you are applying for (Remember that the codes are in the second page)
The fourth section is to fill in your O/Level Results subjects and grade if available. If not available, fill the subjects and write AWAITING beside it.
Finally, you are to attest in the final page the information you provided is accurate. This will require you to sign and also fill in the date you attested.
Closing Date For IJMB Form

The IJMB form for 2018/2019 session will close soon. Classes will begin by March.
For more info about the IJMB form and how to register please call 08148501101 or visit www.alevelsprogramme.com

(1) (Reply)

NLNG Postgraduate Exam Questions By Dragnet / What's Is The Fate Of Those Whose Their Results Is Withheld??? / Naites Has Released Admission For 2019/2020 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.