Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Is Data Reselling Business Profitable? Answered In Detailed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Data Reselling Business Profitable? Answered In Detailed (3422 Views)

Is POS Business Profitable? / Starting Data,itunes Card,vtu And Free Banking System Reselling Business / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Data Reselling Business Profitable? Answered In Detailed by cyberhope(m): 3:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Have you been seeing a lot of adverts online and offline about some people selling browsing data at cheaper prices than the network do sell themselves?

So, you want to know the root of it so as to start making your own share from this data reselling business too.

I tell you, people are making it real big in this business, although the profits made on each sale may seem small but when accumulated, its a big share.

You are lucky to see this post, I have compiled a PDF version for it which has addition essential details in it.

So, what I am trying to say is; some information are missing here in this article which will be of more advantage to you. So, after reading this article, make sure you download the eBook too.

Data reselling business is one of the easiest jobs to do from anywhere, all you need is an active internet connection with a preloaded fund in your member account.

The most important thing for you to know is;

You are fully backed up. How?

I have been in this business and I am still into it. I know the do(s) and do not(s) of this business.

And, another good news is;

You can start with as low as #500. Yes, you saw it right!
Its a five hundred naira only.

I started mine with #1000 and in a week, I transacted over #8000.

The profit in this data reselling business varies from #50 upwards. Well, I will even say this depends fully on you because you are the one to set your profit margin.
But still, you have to follow the market price, if you see other resellers selling 1GB at #600 and you sell yours at #700-#800, know that if you don't get buyers, you literally caused it.

That was just a marketing know how for you.

Here is a brief example of the prices resellers sell their data sizes (my Price) and the original price I buy from data company.

Below is an example of MTN price from my company.

MTN 1gb goes for #245
2gb goes for #490

With the table shown above, I guess I don't need to go into the profit details anymore, but let's do some calculations on my earnings.

In a week, I make over 70 sales (that's over 10+ sales daily) with profits ranging from #50 to #200 respectively.
So,
If I made #50 in 25 sales = #1250
#100 in 25 sales = #2500
#200 in 20 sales = #4000
That's #7750 in a week, so in a month, I make over #31,000 in profits.

That's is really enough for a start.

The best thing to note in this business is to have a marketing strategy. If you know how to market what you sell, you will make enough and more money monthly.

Not only that;

Another package comes with this data reselling business, you too can start making money buying and selling bitcoins even when you have nothing to invest.
Surprised?
Yes, that's the face. This is one of the hidden facts in this article which is revealed in the complete eBook.

Also, you can help people pay bills, examples are helping people subscribe for TV channels like GoTV, DSTV, Startimes.
No extra charges is incurred here. Example is GoTV plus that costs #1900, if you are paying on banking app, quickteller charges additional #100 as their fees.
But, with this business associated with data reselling business, you pay the initial amount, so you can add #50 and make yours #1950.

You make extra #50 on that. Sounds cool?

By now, I believe you have a guide on on data reselling business works, but how do you become one?

This is where the usefulness of this eBook comes into use.
All information needed is supplied in the eBook.

EBook bonus:
Bitcoin buying and selling for profits (no investment)
Paybills for others and make money
How to form a strong brand.

After craving the internet for ways to form my brand, I then had my strategy in place. I also shared it in the eBook.

[s]How and where to download the eBook?
The eBook is not free but if you are serious about getting started with the business.
It costs #2500.

I am currently offering a 50% discounts and I can close the offer at anytime I wish to. The normal price is #5000. [/s]

I just made everything freeeeeeeee.

Visit my website below and start data reselling instantly...

So, its left to you to take step. People are really making it in this business, come and join us. And remember, I offer full support to my eBook buyers.

For detail on how to get the eBook, check source below.

Source : https://TheFortuneWeb.com/

Thanks for your time, its worth it.
Re: Is Data Reselling Business Profitable? Answered In Detailed by cyberhope(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Is Data Reselling Business Profitable? Answered In Detailed by cyberhope(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Now available for free... Join cheapdata now and start reselling data bundles at cheaper prices...
Re: Is Data Reselling Business Profitable? Answered In Detailed by yusuff810(m): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2020
I need the ebook
Re: Is Data Reselling Business Profitable? Answered In Detailed by skopiex(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2020
Please can I get WhatsApp number
Re: Is Data Reselling Business Profitable? Answered In Detailed by cyberhope(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2021
Updated!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Startup With #200,000? / Fallacious Rumour About Intercontinental Bank: First Bank Involved? / Polythene Bags Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.