Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,422 members, 7,958,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] (17657 Views)

25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly / David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria / List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by BOOMnaija(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2018
These are the ones that will prosecute the qualifying series. For the tournament proper, expect to see foreign based players on the list, especially those with dual nationality. Meanwhile, I pray these ones qualify us first..
Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by fabrestove: 7:47am On Feb 24, 2018
OfficialAwol:
Those names you see up there, are not names of the best of players there are, but the names of those who were able to pay the money required of them.

Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by Firstpage: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2018
When the list is not dominated by Ibo's, it's fraud.
When its dominated by them, then they chest beat that they are better than the rest.

grin grin grin grin

These people will always find a reason to wail.

2 Likes

Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by Firstpage: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2018
OfficialAwol:
Those names you see up there, are not names of the best of players there are, but the names of those who were able to pay the money required of them.

But ibos are the richest, they should be able to pay.

Wailing crybabies of the great OSU clan.

1 Like

Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by BruncleZuma: 7:52am On Feb 24, 2018
iluvpomo:
grin
Na 9ja birth certificate
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by Precious007(m): 7:55am On Feb 24, 2018
OfficialAwol:
ur rite bro shocked
Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by noah91(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2018
Those fools expected the list to be dominated by their people so that they can chest beat again that they are the best in sport but their slave masters dominated

1 Like

Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by chamberlinco1983: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2018
BruncleZuma:
The guy in the picture looks 38 grin grin grin grin
are U D One That Giv Birth To Him?
Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by BruncleZuma: 8:25am On Feb 24, 2018
chamberlinco1983:
are U D One That Giv Birth To Him?
Eyan Voltron
Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by tytunji29(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

List of the North!

Paul Aigbogun only managed to invite one of his kinsmen; Amos Obasogie (Insurance FC)

With all the football talents wasting away in Edo & Delta states.

Paul Aigbogun is a disgrace to Edo people!
So e for park all ur lineage because na Edo person.....u see y NIGERIA will not grow because of ppl like u
Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by nomenclature(m): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2018
YOU KNOW THE ]
Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by Ksound23(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2018
No player invited from Abroad despite having loads of them in England and other European countries. Irú coach wo leleyi tori Jesu.
Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by asunmoGGMU(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2018
The list is somewhat balanced and objective. No sort of prejudice. Kudos to Coach Paul.

Congrats to Adeshina Gata. It is a well deserved call-up.
Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by asunmoGGMU(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2018
Ksound23:
No player invited from Abroad despite having loads of them in England and other European countries. Irú coach wo leleyi tori Jesu.

It is normal at the qualifying stage. No European based will honour the invite, even if directed to them. It is age grade tournament, most European clubs are always reluctant to release their youngsters.
Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by Daddybright1986(m): 9:21am On Feb 24, 2018
All of you complaining about religion here should better wise up.....am not a Muslims, but tell me how many Muslims are playing in super eagle apart from Musa the bench player??
Daddygoodluck said so

1 Like

Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by VonTrapp: 9:33am On Feb 24, 2018
I don't know any player on this list. I hope aigbogun knows what he is doing
Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by asunmoGGMU(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2018
VonTrapp:
I don't know any player on this list. I hope aigbogun knows what he is doing

If you follow NPFL and NNL, you will know all those guys. Coach Paul did justice to great extent.

Wasiu Alalade had a wonderful season with ABS fc last season, before he joined Enyimba. He has started his Enyimba career well. Ospino and Mudashiru are good goalies. Gata is a master footballer. He has flair. Most of those guys, I know, are good.

I don't know why people with little knowledge of the players are complaining. I don't know Coach Paul nor have anything in common with him to defend him on this. However, I find it unfair the backlash he has received here cos of this team.

1 Like

Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by luggy(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2018
Buhari pick the players for him, that is why you see all fulani and their cows
Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by OfficialAwol(m): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2018
nomenclature:
YOU KNOW THE STORY BRO,YOUR HEAD CORRECT
naso dem use connection comot me for 2009 u17 squad,but God pass dem ,cos people wen dem comot me put still dey naija league till today .i dey go higher and higher

And so shall you continue to go higher bro. Karma has got a way of rewarding the cheated.
Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by chairman00100: 10:53am On Feb 24, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Firstpage:

But ibos are the richest, they should be able to pay.

Wailing crybabies of the great OSU clan.
inferiority complex, you will very much like to be Igbo but The Almighty God knows why HE left you where you are,in all things,give glory to HIM
Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by franzis(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2018
robosky02:

are you the one collecting the money.... grin

It's a known fact
Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by Firstpage: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2018
chairman00100:
[color=#006600][/color]
inferiority complex, you will very much like to be Igbo but The Almighty God knows why HE left you where you are,in all things,give glory to HIM

I wish to be igbo so I could be able able to carry drugs to asia.
Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by gfelo(m): 11:59am On Feb 24, 2018
Nigeria will never go anywhere in football as far as these continue, what abt the highest go scorer in Nigeria teanin just completed Chan, his name is not there why. everybody know how opkotu tried
Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by yhungbrowhne(m): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
OfficialAwol:

you are a foool,bro 。are u,d one,dat collect d money,,u just saying what u know,nothing about
Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by vroy(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
E remain me ooooooooo OP Abeg I no see my name
Re: 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] by Danaruz: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
muhammed50:
Where is Osaze?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football / Betking Is A Fraud / Who Should Be The New Super Eagles Coach After Poseiro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.