Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Need To Re-design My Wordpress Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need To Re-design My Wordpress Website (815 Views)

I Need A Web Designer To Re Design My Website / Help Design My Wordpress Templates For A Fee. / Who Can Pls Help Me Design My Wordpress Site..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Re-design My Wordpress Website by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:55am On Feb 24, 2018
www.patrickokunima.com is the url.

I want it to look more professional and at the same time responsive to mobile devices. Please, if your price is too expensive, don't indicate interest, I'm working on a tight budget.

Comment with your contact and I'll reach out to you.
Re: I Need To Re-design My Wordpress Website by Doerstech(m): 7:06am On Feb 24, 2018

I will work with your budget if its reasonable and will give you exactly what you want.

Re: I Need To Re-design My Wordpress Website by donsheddy1(m): 7:27am On Feb 24, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

I want it to look more professional and at the same time responsive to mobile devices. Please, if your price is too expensive, don't indicate interest, I'm working on a tight budget.

Contact 0.80.319.75.415 call/WhatsApp
Re: I Need To Re-design My Wordpress Website by ogunjobiolaide: 11:04am On Feb 24, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

Let me get it done for u at a price u can pay, whatsapp/call 08063718360
Re: I Need To Re-design My Wordpress Website by samueloduoye(m): 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

You can contact me on 08067987422. I will optimise the website to the best standard imaginable.
Re: I Need To Re-design My Wordpress Website by talk2hb1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

Can You Drop 250k for the redesign?
Re: I Need To Re-design My Wordpress Website by hostkobo(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

Hi there,

Im your best bet for a fresh re-design, on a lean budget

reach out to me via whatsapp - check my contact details

regards
HK
Re: I Need To Re-design My Wordpress Website by havilahconsults: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=PatrickOkunima post=65325957][/quote]

Contact Havilah Consults on 070 x.x 671 x.x 90 x.x 222
Re: I Need To Re-design My Wordpress Website by TopYouGo: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
TopYouGo can design a more responsive website for you at an affordable price. Contact us via the website.

You can take advantage of the promo we are currently running for some of our services.
Re: I Need To Re-design My Wordpress Website by sharpwriter(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

Hi,
I hope you are fine. I got my hands on your PKO supply manual. You didn't expatiate on how brokerage can be done via the internet. Are you saying we will register as suppliers with websites like alibaba and co. while we wait for contact. Who are the main buyers through this online site? Can this business method be started with zero capital at all?

sorry for deviating from the topic. I dnt know how best to contact yu quickly
Re: I Need To Re-design My Wordpress Website by samueloduoye(m): 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
You can reach me on 08067987422. I, and my team, will help you re-craft your webpage to give it a more functional, dazzling and responsive look.

PatrickOkunima:

Re: I Need To Re-design My Wordpress Website by ilekky(m): 5:04am On Mar 02, 2018
Let us handle you wordpress website with our professional and customised wordpress

premium themes at affordable price.We are professional wordpress developers of many years

of experience.Talk to us at YEMLAT on 08028359239 for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap US VPS For Your Bots And Work / Gotranscript Acccount Needed / Should I Use Voguepay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.