Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) (28413 Views)

NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord / Two Nigerians Arrested In Bangkok, 75g Of Cocaine Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by Authoreety: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2018
Gourdoinc:
this is totally uncalled for. if you are Christian, you should realize it's necessary to respect others and their modes of worship. I really feel you have gone far with trying to behave like you monicker suggests. do edit your post, crack the joke, but expunge that mention of other people's belief

Hey! Calm down... muslims dont give a sshii abt other religions
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by coputa(m): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2018
For Argentina's Authorities to have intercepted that huge powder kill,there must have been a leak,probably from undercover American spies or Columbian drug lords to puncture their balloon.This trade is filled with envious players.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by marvin906(m): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2018
hahn:
Explorers, what do these guys do with the cocaine that they seize?

see question
they use it to make soup undecided undecided
what else do they use if if not to sell it
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by coputa(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2018
Authoreety:

prove them wrong by behaving decent and not to exceed their idiosyncratic behavior
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2018
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by treach(m): 11:14am On Feb 24, 2018
[U no well at all !!!!!!. Make our brothers from day side read it comments. Den u go know how far;:;:;:::

Funny I forgot to laugh.. U aren't funny[/quote]
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by Gourdoinc(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2018
Authoreety:

yet somehow they aren't the ones abusing another person's worship on this thread. very hypocritic

2 Likes

Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by nomenclature(m): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2018
if its not risky,then this following things will happen
1 every dick and harry will start selling it
2 if everyone starts selling it,it will become readily available everywhere
3 if it becomes readily available,it will become cheap
4 if it becomes cheap,its will be no longer a multi billion dollar business so therefore yielding little or no money.
marvin906:
see money..
i wish cocaine biz aint this risky..
would have joined the band wagon since

2 Likes

Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by BIXYBABE: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2018
we don hear
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by Holuwatoobii(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2018
most countries under the american continent are much worse and corrupted than naija
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by RealGucci: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2018
fuc men
couple of bags
worth 17.5 billion naira
g wagon wit range go tire me
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by sedek4569: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Gourdoinc:
this is totally uncalled for. if you are Christian, you should realize it's necessary to respect others and their modes of worship. I really feel you have gone far with trying to behave like you monicker suggests. do edit your post, crack the joke, but expunge that mention of other people's belief
and what will you do about that?

1 Like

Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Defamation of character.
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by Gourdoinc(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2018
sedek4569:
and what will you do about that?
nothing really more than I have done. maybe if it wasn't an online issue, smack you hard across the mouth. well continue since I can't find your mouth to smack it hard

3 Likes

Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by marvin906(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2018
nomenclature:
if its not risky,then this following things will happen
1 every dick and harry will start selling it
2 if everyone starts selling it,it will become readily available everywhere
3 if it becomes readily available,it will become cheap
4 if it becomes cheap,its will be no longer a multi billion dollar business so therefore yielding little or no money.

true..
buh the conventional ways of smuggling them
is too dangerous
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by phreakabit(m): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2018
Europeans(the West) push addictive and cancerous substances to other regions, and get mad when you reciprocate?....

1 Like

Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by Yankee101: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2018
Russians!
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2018
shocked
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by blackmercyvelli(m): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2018
See igbo are start again
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by Yankee101: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
See intelligence work. No be to run go newspaper like some people
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by idu1(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Putin knows about it undecided

Please no be write am o my phone was hacked
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
marvin906:
see money..
i wish cocaine biz aint this risky..
would have joined the band wagon since
as this country is now, I don't mind the risk to push drugs o, if you are a Nigerian it's enough risk already

1 Like

Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by marvin906(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
frenzyduchess:
as this country is now, I don't mind the risk to push drugs o, if you are a Nigerian it's enough risk already

huhhh
the real question is if u have the balls to pull it off grin grin
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by Wisebisho: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
Crime knows no race, no country is exempted.. If it happens to be Nigeria, some asshole's will come here and be talking shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
hahn:
I guess they use it to manufacture medical drugs.. and others for illegal use like sniffing it
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
hahn:

Bros i dont have idea o, maybe they destroy it or used to manufacture legal tablets
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
emmyw:
Next Time, Please Read Before You Comment.
Monitor lizard or monitoring spirit, my calc was showing 1.4 which I round up that was before the op added the value which is still a give and take street value of the drug.
Re: ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos) by ralmix(m): 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Mehn that is more than a trillion naira
SMH angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Confronts Two Policemen Assaulting A Man In Abuja / Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine / Police Reject ₦1M Bribe From Bandit Bello Muhammad, Arrest Him In Kaduna Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.