Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 (5883 Views)

New Arrival: Toyota Camry 2006-2011 32gb 2gb Android 7.1 4g Dvd(see Pics) / Toyota Camry 2006 For sale Buy and Drive 1.4m / Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006, Full Option Available In Yaba Lagos At 2.15m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by Michealle28(m): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2018
Just arrived..... tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 Xle 4plugs leather seat......accident free, duty fully paid...silver color, for just 1.7m for mor info pls call 07033606732 Micheal

Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by ejembi28(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
ACCEDENT FREE KE
This is the true pictures of what u are selling to innocent Nigerian

4 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by whirlwind7(m): 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
ejembi28:
This the true pictures of what u are selling to innocent Nigerian

Wow. How did you get your info, since the VIN is not given? I'm not antagonizing you, bro. Just curious.
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by pryzlez: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Fear God na @bolded

Michealle28:
Just arrived..... tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 Xle 4plugs leather seat......accident free, duty fully paid...silver color, for just 1.7m for mor info pls call 07033606732 Micheal
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by Mrtesso: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
whirlwind7:

Wow. How did you get your info, since the VIN is not given? I'm not antagonizing you, bro. Just curious.

lipsrsealed

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by Somto007(m): 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
all i can say is we in nairaland are the truest nigerians....we do our best to watch each others back just some people no dey here... my broda thank you for giving us the true pics of the car.... Just be truthful when posting your ads... you will still sell it.... thank you once again @ejembi28

7 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by ChangeHolder(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
The ℹnfomation is apt and very necessary. But as long as the car is in good, drivable condition, and perfectly fix with original parts, it doesn't/shouldn't cut down on the value, especially if it was fixed before it was imported because sometimes you don't trust the spare car parts getting to us here coupled with unreliable mechanic/Engineers. Even new cars are assembled from different parts joined together. What's important is the current state of the car. The history will only serve for maintenance. I must admit you did a good job with the exposition though. Well done.
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by Cosplay: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
Good to see other members of this forum and section catching on the trend ipfreely started. We should all insist on above board and transparent practices and adverts on this forum. The future should include mandatory VIN provision with any vehicle advert
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by ejembi28(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
Imaging the op labeling this scraped MINTS AND ACCIDENT FREE vehicle
Cosplay:
Good to see other members of this forum and section catching on the trend ipfreely started. We should all insist on above board and transparent practices and adverts on this forum. The future should include mandatory VIN provision with any vehicle advert
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by Cosplay: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
Demeanors!
Chukel thebigkendo timifakay
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by timifakay(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Walahi, these cars tire me. As I opened topic and saw pic car looking like it's winking I knew it had front impact before I now saw all the other parts. Some of these hawkers are just mean.
Cc: Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuzz, honmusa, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo. This one is strong.
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by diportivo: 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Michealle28:
Just arrived..... tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 Xle 4plugs leather seat......accident free , duty fully paid...silver color, for just 1.7m for mor info pls call 07033606732 Micheal

nairaland, not olx grin

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by Explorers(m): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
Fear catch me shocked
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
some people think this is jiji or olx. this transparency we demand has come to stay, opaque and shady dealers beware!!
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by chukel(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
I am tired. This is the height. Others are saints. This is just it. Copart is even not truthful. How can they term this thing front end. It's classified under all over

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by Ipfreely: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
ChangeHolder:
The ℹnfomation is apt and very necessary. But as long as the car is in good, drivable condition, and perfectly fix with original parts, it doesn't/shouldn't cut down on the value, especially if it was fixed before it was imported because sometimes you don't trust the spare car parts getting to us here coupled with unreliable mechanic/Engineers. Even new cars are assembled from different parts joined together. What's important is the current state of the car. The history will only serve for maintenance. I must admit you did a good job with the exposition though. Well done.

Oh please. For starters almost all those vehicles get shipped in their auction condition, some with a few parts in the trunk or the container, the fixing and repainting happens after the vehicle arrives right there in apapa or at Berger.

A car bought at auction with a salvage title will certainly cost significantly less than the same car with a clean title. This should factor into the sticker price for the vehicle.

"Even new cars are assembled from different parts joined together"
Really? We're comparing the precision of machine assembled new automobiles to Kazeem and sons workshop in Igando? Or Timothy panel beater and his friend Amos painter? Smh.

"What's important is the current state of the car."
This is a misleading statement. The history of a car is just as important as it's current state. With your logic one could well say that flood history of a vehicle isn't important because the vehicle is currently in a 'good' state.

There's a reason the Americans and much of Europe are sticklers for records. Service interval history, repair history, rental and accident history. As a matter of fact a lot of vehicles have history books which have these details entered at every visit. These get removed at auction or by the dealers for often unscrupulous reasons.

Lets be enlightened.

9 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ipfreely:

Oh please. For starters almost all those vehicles get shipped in their auction condition, some with a few parts in the trunk or the container, the fixing and repainting happens after the vehicle arrives right there in apapa or at Berger.

A car bought at auction with a salvage title will certainly cost significantly less than the same car with a clean title. This should factor into the sticker price for the vehicle.

Really? We're comparing the precision of machine assembled new automobiles to Kazeem and sons workshop in Igando? Or Timothy panel beater and his friend Amos painter? Smh.

This is a misleading statement. The history of a car is just as important as it's current state. With your logic one could well say that flood history of a vehicle isn't important because the vehicle is currently in a 'good' state.

There's a reason the Americans and much of Europe are sticklers for records. Service interval history, repair history, rental and accident history. As a matter of fact a lot of vehicles have history books which have these details entered at every visit. These get removed at auction or by the dealers for often unscrupulous reasons.

Lets be enlightened.
gbam!!!!!! u know there is a syndication in every provocation.... there are several monikers monitoring us now and I'm sure they r planning something pwetty big, I'm sure..... a new moniker to bash us didn't work..... something else is in the works
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by iaanput: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
ejembi28:
ACCEDENT FREE KE
This is the true pictures of what u are selling to innocent Nigerian
Bro can u guide me on how u check these things online? Plsss 09090000187 is my Whatsapp number
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by aieromon(m): 2:57am On Mar 01, 2018
chukel:
I am tired. This is the height. Others are saints. This is just it. Copart is even not truthful. How can they term this thing front end. It's classified under all over

Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by alezzy13: 4:23am On Mar 01, 2018
Ho! Ho! Ho!! grin grin
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by jaychubi: 4:48am On Mar 01, 2018
This can was supposed to be accident free, I am not understanding.

Op shld be arrested for 419 angry angry
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by nofij(m): 5:55am On Mar 01, 2018
Ipfreely:

Lets be enlightened.

Hi, thanks for the job you all are doing here. Please kindly direct me to the thread where these issues were dealt with.

Thanks very much.
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by zhikirullah(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hello, top of the day to you, it is our pleasure to bring to you STRESS FREE SHIPPING SERVICES, we found out that business people, companies and individuals are always contemplating as regards HOW/WERE to experience excellent Global buying, Shipping (export/import) of your items, Custom clearing or Sourcing for merchants/supplier of your items, such as fashion & beauty, electronics, cars, heavy duty, spare part, equipment, trailers, cranes, tractors, auctions etc from any part of Europe, American, Asia or Africa, at an irresistible cost and deliver to your door step. Just relax as we handle everything on your behalf, We guarantee 100% money back. Also give us lead/referrals on any of our services and enjoy robust commission. Contact +234-8066353127, 234-8071061260 dayo.z@sclogisticsng.com or visit, www.sclogisticsng.com
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by Temptee101(m): 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Na wa oh! Scammers everywhere. Thank God this one has been exposed
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by TonyHoysa: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
some people think this is jiji or olx. this transparency we demand has come to stay, opaque and shady dealers beware!!
More transparent than JIJI, does not exist !
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by kenzindax(f): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
OMG. Boosted.
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by sola12(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Can we deal for 1.4
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by RealGucci: 6:48am On Mar 04, 2018
baba no need to cast anyone.
why do we feel cheated wen we see a panel beated camry.
can u buy a camry accident free for 2.5m
most cars are accidented.
type of accidented cars i can buy
bumper accidented cars
fender accidented
trunk accidented.
door accidented.
headlamps accidented

types i avoid.
engine accidented
airbags deployed
non drivable
dashboard accidented
flooded vehicles

but i got 1.1m cash for dis camry
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by Cosplay: 7:41am On Mar 04, 2018
RealGucci:
bumper accidented cars
fender accidented
trunk accidented.
door accidented.
headlamps accidented

types i avoid.
engine accidented
airbags deployed
non drivable
dashboard accidented
flooded vehicles

I say make I come early today for people like you. Oga you need understanding in your life. Who say make you no sell accidented car? If you like go borrow car from Poseidon for Mississippi River come post am for sale here but you must provide the VIN and you go provide information say na from River you carry the car come.
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by Cosplay: 7:42am On Mar 04, 2018
RealGucci:
bumper accidented cars
fender accidented
trunk accidented.
door accidented.
headlamps accidented

types i avoid.
engine accidented
airbags deployed
non drivable
dashboard accidented
flooded vehicles

As for the casting, no be casting, na just helping una do the work wey una suppose dey do
Re: Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 by Donwapz(m): 1:23am On Oct 10, 2019
Check out this tokunbo toyota camry 2006 for sale in Nigeria. Its clean in and out.

Over 4 units available.

Its sad the car is accident car

(1) (Reply)

2 Units Of 2007 Model Toyota Camry Le Toks Selling Cheap / HONDA ACCORD AVAILABLE (Bought brand new) @2M / 2001 Honda Accord Aka Honda Adidas Available For Immediate Sale (super Clean)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.