Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Things Women Must Not Do In Marriages/relationships - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things Women Must Not Do In Marriages/relationships (408 Views)

Women Must Play A Larger Role In Peace Building And Resolving Conflicts – Africa / EVERY AFRICAN MEN&WOMEN MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO SHARE PLS / Cheating In Marriages; Why Do Married Couples Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Women Must Not Do In Marriages/relationships by templembre1(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2018
No body knows all. Even those that are married for 10 years, they are tend to be victims of absurd acts in their marriages.
A lot of Women allow little mistakes to cost them of their marriages, making them loose the love, trust and respect from their spouses. I have stated those key things a married woman must not do.

It will also benefit the single ladies also, if the put it into practice.
If this is the first time you will be seeing my YouTube video, please click on the subscribe button and like the video so you could be getting updates of my videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9jAROCf37c

(1) (Reply)

Their Fate Was Decided Each Time A Chicken Died Facing The Skies. A MUST READ! / You Are A Lady,i Am Your Master - Lawyer Narrates How She Was Ridiculed By A Man / Maryam Sanda Celebrates Her Daughters Birthday Just After Bail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.