Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

I Need A Good Laptop That is Not More Than 120k - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need A Good Laptop That is Not More Than 120k (1018 Views)

I Need A Laptop That Can Play PES Not More Than 50k / I Need A Laptop That Has The Following Spec / Please I Need A Laptop That Has At Least 2GB Dedicated Nvidia Graphics, 1TB/8GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Laptop That is Not More Than 120k by champeeon(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hi guys, I'm a newbie when it comes to computer; their spec, name, functions etc. But I want to get a me laptop and I don't have more than120k. Anyone got any suggestions for me as to hat to check and hat brand to buy.

I will use it mainly for assignments, browsing the internet a lot and maybe learn video and photo editing and programming with it.
Thanks guys..
Re: I Need A Good Laptop That is Not More Than 120k by horllamy(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hit me on whatsapp 08139462401
Re: I Need A Good Laptop That is Not More Than 120k by chidiogo123(f): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
champeeon:
Hi guys, I'm a newbie when it comes to computer; their spec, name, functions etc. But I want to get a me laptop and I don't have more than120k. Anyone got any suggestions for me as to hat to check and hat brand to buy.

I will use it mainly for assignments, browsing the internet a lot and maybe learn video and photo editing and programming with it.
Thanks guys..
Chat me on WhatsApp with 08172568455 for available laptops for your budget.
Re: I Need A Good Laptop That is Not More Than 120k by Antina(f): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
champeeon:

Thanks guys..

Go to any of Laptop selling offices and tell them what you want. They will give you different specifications and their prices.
Re: I Need A Good Laptop That is Not More Than 120k by fbtowner(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
champeeon:

Thanks guys..

I have HP 15 I want to sell I bought it brand new just a month old

500gb 4gb ram Intel pentium processor

Hit me up if you like it and based in lagos

0 8 0 3 8 6 6 0 3 9 8

Re: I Need A Good Laptop That is Not More Than 120k by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
champeeon:

Thanks guys..
WhatsApp me on 08138027361. I have exactly what you need

(1) (Reply)

Join Our 2days Free Exclusive Web Design And Development Training (lagos) / Where Can I Replace My Macbook Pro Screen / HP Pavilion G6 15.6 For Sale SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.