Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

“I Am Working On A Gospel Album” DJ Spinall - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Working On A Gospel Album” DJ Spinall (306 Views)

Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer / Nkiru Sylvanus - 'I'm Not Afraid' - Gospel Album / DJ Spinall And DJ Cuppy In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Working On A Gospel Album” DJ Spinall by oluwafemme129(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
DJ Spinall has revealed in an interview with Punch that he’s working on a gospel album.

The DJ who released an album “DREAMS” last year, discussing his beginnings in the music industry, revealed that his first gig as a DJ was at a church event.

It was a youth party at a church, he said, and his female friend had invited him to play.

I was about 18 years old when I started to play at parties. I was still in high school at the time.

The first time I had to be a disc jockey was at the church. They had a youth party and a female friend called me to disc jockey for them because she knew that I was always playing loud music. She did not even know if I was a DJ or not at the time. When she asked me, I just told her that I was a disc jockey.

My first experience was a bit overwhelming but I did a good job even though I did not have a lot of Christian music. I repeated Cece Winans about 20 times but the pastor did not complain and everybody seemed to be having a good time.

DJ Spinall went on to reveal that he still does a lot of gospel events. He added that he’s actually working on a gospel album.

I still do a lot of gospel event but they just don’t make it to the television, radio or social media. I still did a gig at a church about two weeks ago and I am working on a gospel album.

Re: “I Am Working On A Gospel Album” DJ Spinall by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Lancelot Imasuen Sends Out Benin Film Academy Students / Nigerian Lady Disgraces Rapper Olamide For Performing For Only 20 Minutes / Issa Banger... True Talk By Dozzy!!! Watch Out For This �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.