Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

JAMB 2018: Things To Take Note Of During The 2018 Mock Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2018: Things To Take Note Of During The 2018 Mock Exam (450 Views)

Apply For The 2018 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program / The 2018 Aberystwyth University International Scholarships Is On, See Details / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB 2018: Things To Take Note Of During The 2018 Mock Exam by Harbylon(f): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
Joint Admission Board and Matriculation Board, JAMB 2018: Things To Take Note Of During The 2018 Mock Exam

It is no more news that the much awaited JAMB Mock exam for 2018 UTME candidates will finally hold on Monday February 26th, 2018.

If you are among those that will be writing the exam, please do take it serious as you may likely pick one or two things that will help you in the main examination.

Also do not forget that other candidates that won't be partcipating in the exam will depend on you for updates and relevant information concerning the conduct of the mock exam. So please take note of everything that is happening in your centre and keep us updated.

We will create a LIVE UPDATES thread on that day, so you can let us know anything that is happening before the Mock exam begins or if there are any delays in the process.

While in the hall, please take note of everything but most importantly;
1. Check if there are CCTV Cameras
2. Check if the Computer systems are special in anyway
3. When you login to take an exam, check how the CBT environment is laid out.
4. Where is the time Located, Where are your Subject Navigation Located, Where are the Question Numbers Located, e.t.c.
5. Check if you can use both Keyboard and Mouse.
6. Check the time given for the exam
7. Check the number of questions given.
8. Finally check if there is any thing new with the whole process.

Ensure you arrive your centre at least 30 minutes before your scheduled time.

If you are going to the exam with any of the banned items, ensure you keep them some where safe outside the hall to avoid being punished or disqualified.

Lastly, do not forget to come back to Examrelief to share your experiences. There will be a thread for that after the mock exam.

All the best!

Source: https://www.examrelief.com/jamb-2018-things-take-note-2018-mock-exam/
Re: JAMB 2018: Things To Take Note Of During The 2018 Mock Exam by will2lead(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
noted
Re: JAMB 2018: Things To Take Note Of During The 2018 Mock Exam by omokudu(m): 1:23am On Feb 25, 2018
ARE YOU IN NEED OF MATHEMATICS OR PHYSICS TUTOR?

Good day, I am a young graduate of Computer Engineering, I studied at University of Benin. I graduated with a 2.1 and awaiting NYSC.
I am passionate about teaching and mentoring, and I am prepared to train individuals preparing for any kind of examination on the above subject. I am based in Abuja and I need people who are also based here in Abuja.
Experience is not something I lack, because I have been a tutor right from my undergraduate days. I shall employ cutting-edge techniques and modern approach to problem solving.
Thanks as I wait for your calls. You can reach me via this number Jude 09034982694

(1) (Reply)

Embrace Technology And Leave Trash For Vision Scape / WAEC Amends Exam Timetable To Accommodate Jummat Service / 2018 UNILAG CONVOCATION TO HOLD MAY 8TH – 11TH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.