Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

I Feel Been Used - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Feel Been Used (555 Views)

Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering / I Feel Dragged Between God And The Devil / I Feel Fulfilled, Happier And More Blessed After Converting Back To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Been Used by eni070(m): 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
don't mind my grammar. . have been in this mess since last year. . since when I met this girl things as not been moving well with me.. I sold everything I have. I even have to leave where I stay because I can't pay the rent. now am in my dad house at age 32.. but she's been doing good to me. and this days I eat at dream... am so confused I don't know what to day. I have been given people before now I beg.. Please I need your advice crydon't mind my grammar. . have been in this mess since last year. . since when I met this girl things as not been moving well with me.. I sold everything I have. I even have to leave where I stay because I can't pay the rent. now am in my dad house at age 32.. but she's been doing good to me. and this days I eat at dream... am so confused I don't know what to day. I have been given people before now I beg.. Please I need your advice
Re: I Feel Been Used by AntiWailer: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
Her crime is that she stayed to support you.

If not, you will not insinuate that she is the reason for ur misfortune.

Common take responsibility of your life.

When you go to bed hungry you will eat in your dreams.

Forget superstition and get your ass to work.

I tried not to mind your 'grammer' but wait ! Did your grammer nosedive after meeting her too?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Been Used by Otedollaryen: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
heendrix:

better dont mind the idiot above me. all you need is to run from her. you don acquire ota aje as GF. sorry man
hmm undecided abeg this ote aje fit give pesin money?
Re: I Feel Been Used by Otedollaryen: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
heendrix:

better dont mind the idiot above me. all you need is to run from her. you don acquire ota aje as GF. sorry man
lipsrsealed
Re: I Feel Been Used by nathanccr(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
Walk away bro and stay alone for a lil while before you think of getting hooked again. This time, do it prayerfully.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Been Used by 0temSapien: 1:44am On Feb 25, 2018
eni070:
don't mind my grammar. . have been in this mess since last year. . since when I met this girl things as not been moving well with me.. I sold everything I have. I even have to leave where I stay because I can't pay the rent. now am in my dad house at age 32.. but she's been doing good to me. and this days I eat at dream... am so confused I don't know what to day. I have been given people before now I beg.. Please I need your advice crydon't mind my grammar. . have been in this mess since last year. . since when I met this girl things as not been moving well with me.. I sold everything I have. I even have to leave where I stay because I can't pay the rent. now am in my dad house at age 32.. but she's been doing good to me. and this days I eat at dream... am so confused I don't know what to day. I have been given people before now I beg.. Please I need your advice
All the hardships you have ever had in your life before meeting this girl, was it this girl that also caused those ones? If she wasn't, why do you now think that it is this girl that causes this particular one? You have to take responsibilities for once, sit up and hussle your way out of your problems. If everyone pf us should start blaming 'this girl' because of a temporal challenge we are facing, then there would be no more 'girl' to date and marry.

Now Op is eating in his dream. What a good dream that is! Read the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH below and be free from ignorance
Doctufos: Ikilo 4:4-14
4. And your pastors and parents shall interprete your natural dreams to you in a demonized way. For all the elements of your dreams shall be demonized and the messages which they carry shall be turned into scary imagery for you to contend for the rest of your life.

5. Now hear the interpretation of your pastors and religious parents: you have spiritual husband or wife, that is why you have those sex in your dream. you shall have need of deliverance.
6. you are being possessed of the devil, therefore you fly in your dreams. you shall have need of deliverance. you eat in your dreams, therefore you shall have need of deliverance, for the food which you eat in your dreams are not ordinary but demonic.
13. and the dream whereby you eat is a representation of the ideas which flows into your mind while you were awake. now, this calls for deeper thoughts, rather than getting scared. for if you eat in your dream, it is a call to you by nature that you should digest certain good ideas and work upon them.
14. for teenage minds are capable of achieving great success if they work upon their ideas.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/03/18 / Women In Hijab Dancing ‘shaku Shaku’ Offensive To Islam, MURIC Tells Falz / Does God Feels Remorse For His Actions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.