Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Clearance Sales!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Clearance Sales!!! (821 Views)

House Clearance Sales (urgent) / House Clearance Sales / Clearance Sales!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearance Sales!!! by mcdonchange: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
Two 4/6 inches bed frame, pillows and mattress 80k each
Dressing table 30k
New heier thermocool microwave oven 35k
Interested wastapp 07017006165

Re: Clearance Sales!!! by mcdonchange: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
TV stand, LG DVD and Victor deck 20k

Re: Clearance Sales!!! by captainking(m): 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
Your prices are highly laughable..sorry about my comment..but those prices are outrageous..
Re: Clearance Sales!!! by mcdonchange: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
captainking:
Your prices are highly laughable..sorry about my comment..but those prices are outrageous..

Don't worry, perhaps you have to know the value of a product before you start pricing. I don't need to show the purchase receipt because those furniture's are imported.
Well, I'll take that as a compliment.
Thanks
Re: Clearance Sales!!! by captainking(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
mcdonchange:

Don't worry, perhaps you have to know the value of a product before you start pricing. I don't need to show the purchase receipt because those furniture's are imported.
I apologized before commenting..I don't mean the furniture..I mean..the electronics..and the TV stand and deck..I know the price of all that..
Re: Clearance Sales!!! by mcdonchange: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
captainking:
I apologized before commenting..I don't mean the furniture..I mean..the electronics..and the TV stand and deck..I know the price of all that..

No problem bro, it's bargainable sir. It's an African thing. wink

1 Like

Re: Clearance Sales!!! by ElGabi(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Clearance Sales!!! by mcdonchange: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
ElGabi:
How much is the DVD alone? what's your location?

The DVD is gone.

(1) (Reply)

Help Suggest Child Dedication Songs / 22 Year Old Mum With 6 Kids / Bola Tinubu & Remi Tinubu Are Lagosian Parents...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.