Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Estimate Cost Of Raft Foundation Of 85 By 54@ibeju Lekki? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Estimate Cost Of Raft Foundation Of 85 By 54@ibeju Lekki? (1420 Views)

What's The General Estimate, Cost Of Erecting A Water Tank Stand / @54: APC Governors Commend Sani Bello's Commitment To A United Nigeria / I Only Did Two Rounds With The 85-year-old Woman I Raped To Coma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Estimate Cost Of Raft Foundation Of 85 By 54@ibeju Lekki? by icnsystem(m): 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,can someone help me out with estimate cost raft fondation measuring 85 by 54..The bill my contractor gave seems very outrageous.He instisted there nothing he could do about it because he intend using the best materials since it going to be 4 flats of one story building.e.g..16mm,12mm and 10mm iron will be tiger brands(imported).Though i like the idea of best and quality materials.but before going ahead, i still want some estimate from fellow nairalanders.please feel free to give me your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno F1 Review And Price - Affordability Is Important / Who Is Tosin Odunfa? | Nigerian Who Ordered Soyinka Out Of His Seat / Give A Shout Out To Your Fellow Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.