Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT (1344 Views)

Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / Traditional Doctors Forcing A Child Out Of A Woman 'Pregnant For 7 Years' (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Djbond(m): 1:41am On Feb 25, 2018
Please do not mind my grammar or the way I present this.

She broke the news back in December last year. I told her "let's abort it" and she said NO, she said, I quote "I'm ready to have your child". But recently, she told me her brother (a junior brother to her father living with them) slept with her. I found out when we was about to have sex, I met fresh sperm (not more than 2 days sperm) in her vagina. This was 2 weeks ago. I was really heartbroken as she calmed me down not to tell anyone that this so called brother of hers use to take advantage of her sometimes and this oloriburuku brother she's talking about has impregnated his girlfriend too that is staying in the same house with them there o. But she made me assured me that I own the pregnancy in her womb. True, I've also confirmed that.

What I'm really worrying about now is what will happen to the baby as this her nonsense brother released inside her. Though when I saw the sperm she first told me that she masturbated and she released by herself (wonder if that's even possible in the first place, please doctors and experts confirm this if it's possible) but I did not believe her so i pressed her more to confess how the sperm really got into her vagina since it has been 2 weeks since we had sex together.

Then she told me that it was her brother's work.
Please doctors and experts in the house, I need proper guidance and advice to go about this please as I'm confused because I'm ready to marry her as I've met her parents to confirm I'm responsible for the pregnancy. What's remaining now is introduction. I love her and she loves me. I think we are compatible with each other.

I'm a young man and I'm not ready to risk my life and make any mistake concerning having babies. Please I need y'all insights on this and what to do
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by samojay20(m): 1:59am On Feb 25, 2018
Okay FTC stuffs

Didn't even read ya post though but don't abort that baby, if they had aborted yours you wouldn't be alive to know what sex feels like let alone make another life.

#just_my_thoughts
Stay blessed everyone

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by yarimo(m): 2:12am On Feb 25, 2018
You are compatible to her and she is compatible to her father junior brother.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Djbond(m): 2:16am On Feb 25, 2018
yarimo:
You are compatible to her and she is compatible to her father junior brother.
it's real bullshit as crazy as it sounds
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 25, 2018
found out when we was about to have sex, I met fresh sperm

What I'm really worrying about now is what will happen to the baby as this her nonsense brother released inside her. Though when I saw the sperm she first told me that she masturbated and she released by herself (wonder if that's even possible in the first place, please doctors and experts confirm this if it's possible) [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Noticed samething like dis d last time I had sex wit my bae suprinsely she gave same reason dat she masturbated.
Am waiting patiently 4 experts/doctors in d huz to comment. I just pity my bae if experts convince me dat dat stuff is man's sperm not d matubation lies. I will carry d matter on my head like som1 hu is selling gala in new benin

NB: I hv asked God 4 4givnex oooo. Don't go & hv sex because I did, we are in lenting period pls no 1 should sin deliberately. Jesus luvs u all.....
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Actuarydeji(m): 5:36am On Feb 25, 2018
She has said it all. She's a complete olosho. A decent lady that has a fiance will not masturbate. In the process of masturbation her uncle might be tempted and during that process she might not be able to control her urge. Stupid olosho claiming to be an innocent
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by profstar(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2018
ytt
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Ishilove: 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Djbond:
it's real bullshit as crazy as it sounds
Did her uncle rape her?
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
Djbond:

I found out when we was about to have sex, I met fresh sperm (not more than 2 days sperm) in her vagina. This was 2 weeks ago. I was really heartbroken as she calmed me down not to tell anyone that this so called brother of hers use to take advantage of her sometimes and this oloriburuku brother she's talking about has impregnated his girlfriend too that is staying in the same house with them there o. But she made me assured me that I own the pregnancy in her womb. True, I've also confirmed that.

you and your chick deserve each other.

amazing - not only is your girlfriend a dirty sow who does not wash her vagina, she has a dam that holds semen in place. either that or she spends all her time on her back

or maybe her uncle has antigravity semen

you are a special kind of expert also - i never knew how to tell the age of semen - can you let us in on this fascinating skill of yours?

also on your magical baby father confirmation skills.

Ishilove:

Did her uncle rape her?

yes he did. the man be raping everyone in da house na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Djbond(m): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ishilove:

Did her uncle rape her?
no, she she told me, she said she was masturbating at night alone and her brother saw her, then he inserted his **** and started *******. This girl really meant it gan o. She said she was missing me and couldn't help herself. Imagine just 2 weeks o without sex abi I'm confused o sister. Please help move this to front page. It's seriously serious o
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Djbond(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
oyb:

amazing - not only is your girlfriend a dirty sow who does not wash her vagina, she has a dam that holds semen in place. either that or she spends all her time on her back

you are a special kind of expert also - i never knew how to tell the age of semen - can you let us in on this fascinating skill of yours?

you sef with this your savage. This ain't no joke. I've disclosed the news to my mom and she insisted and even almost pleading that I should not try to abort the pregnancy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Ishilove: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
oyb:

yes he did. the man be raping everyone in da house na.
I didn't want to say what is in my mind before I am accused of being insensitive and bitchy, but you have elucidated it quite nicely grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Ishilove: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Djbond:
no, she she told me, she said she was masturbating at night alone and her brother saw her, then he inserted his **** and started *******. This girl really meant it gan o. She said she was missing me and couldn't help herself. Imagine just 2 weeks o without sex abi I'm confused o sister. Please help move this to front page. It's seriously serious o
With all due respect, your girlfriend is a ho
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Ishilove: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
How can she be carrying sperm inside her for two days? That is gross.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by AyamConfidence(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
when the Bible is talking about premarital sex....you people will say the book is outdated

lemme just be observing sha

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Shukusheka(m): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ishilove:
Imagine giving women like that mouth action only to be licking dead sperm of another man. grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Ishilove: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
Shukusheka:
Imagine giving women like that mouth action only to be licking dead sperm of another man. grin grin
This is disturbing sad embarassed angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Shukusheka:

A whole new meaning to sloppy seconds
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
Djbond:

She broke the news back in December last year. I told her "let's abort it" and she said NO, she said, I quote "I'm ready to have your child". But recently, she told me her brother (a junior brother to her father living with them) slept with her. I found out when we was about to have sex, I met fresh sperm (not more than 2 days sperm) in her vagina. This was 2 weeks ago. I was really heartbroken as she calmed me down not to tell anyone that this so called brother of hers use to take advantage of her sometimes and this oloriburuku brother she's talking about has impregnated his girlfriend too that is staying in the same house with them there o. But she made me assured me that I own the pregnancy in her womb. True, I've also confirmed that.

What I'm really worrying about now is what will happen to the baby as this her nonsense brother released inside her. Though when I saw the sperm she first told me that she masturbated and she released by herself (wonder if that's even possible in the first place, please doctors and experts confirm this if it's possible) but I did not believe her so i pressed her more to confess how the sperm really got into her vagina since it has been 2 weeks since we had sex together.

Then she told me that it was her brother's work.
Please doctors and experts in the house, I need proper guidance and advice to go about this please as I'm confused because I'm ready to marry her as I've met her parents to confirm I'm responsible for the pregnancy. What's remaining now is introduction. I love her and she loves me. I think we are compatible with each other.

I'm a young man and I'm not ready to risk my life and make any mistake concerning having babies. Please I need y'all insights on this and what to do

do not get married, it is not your child.
Go and test for HIV, your chick is a slut, that 2day old sperm is fresh sperm from that day, a few hours before you met.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by sisisioge: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
Oh shoot! Wtf is wrong with you?

Pls, don't be naive, that pregnancy is most likely not yours. Also, blow the darn whistle on the duo. O ma ga o. Don't play with fire please...whew! Your gf is supposedly preggers for you and still getting her engine oiled by her uncle and you are meeting the telltale signs in real time! Shoot! It is well.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Djbond(m): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ishilove:
please aunty, is it true that sperm can stay up to 5 days in a woman's vagina? Pregnant or not
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Djbond(m): 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Go and test for HIV, your chick is a slut, that 2day old sperm is fresh sperm from that day, a few hours before you met.
or could it be maybe she released? You know women do release (get wet) sometimes when they think sex or something?
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Emmanystone: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ishilove:

With all due respect, your girlfriend is a ho
He met 2days old sperms in her Vijay. Wonderful. Laf wan kee me. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Emmanystone: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

And she didn't wash herself before going to meet another man. Ewwww.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Emmanystone: 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
Djbond:
please aunty, is it true that sperm can stay up to 5 days in a woman's vagina? Pregnant or not
What makes you think Ishilove is Aunty to you? You about getting married, meaning you are old. Ishilove is a young lady not Aunty. angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Emmanystone: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
Djbond:
or could it be maybe she released? You know women do release (get wet) sometimes when they think sex or something?
I can't believe this guy.

Okay, make i speak pigin English so dat you go understand.

Your girl friend dey sleep around. Weytin you see insidw her na sperms from another man she sleep with shortly before you enter fo meet sperms dere.

Your girl friend no get respect for you. She don dey enjoy her uncle di.ck for long. Dat pikin, no be your own.

For you to know say she dey bang her uncle yet still dey talk of marriage weak me die.

Listen, if you allow this girl come into your life, she go sleep with your papa (if your papa go allow her) she go sleep with your brothers, your friends, and your security man, your driver, everyman with a dick, she will bang.

If she no see anything bad in sleeping with her blood, na your blood she go mind? Taaaa.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by motemi111(m): 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
Op, how old are you? I think that will be able to guide me in advising you cos your case is complicated.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by gozzlin: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
This op be mumu o.

I'm so disgusted by what I read here. I just want to unread the whole rubbish.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
gozzlin:
This op be mumu o.

I'm so disgusted by what I read here. I just want to unread the whole rubbish.

Initially, I didn't want to comment on this thread because it's obvious the OP is a mad man.

Met fresh sperm inside my gf ToTo and she's telling to calm down & not tell anyone? Heheheheheheheeee! grin

Make I no think am.

(1) (Reply)

How To Balance Hormones Naturally To Boost Fertility / Custom-made Pressure Garment And Compression Stocking. / Health Measures To Take After Having Unprotected Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.