Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Best Method To Reprint Jamb Mock Slip For Your 2018 Venue And Date - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Method To Reprint Jamb Mock Slip For Your 2018 Venue And Date (873 Views)

How To Reprint JAMB Slip For 2021 To Know Your Venue And Exam Date / How To Reprint JAMB Exam Slip For UTME 2018 [it’s Free] / How To Reprint JAMB Mock Slip 2018 - Step-by-step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Method To Reprint Jamb Mock Slip For Your 2018 Venue And Date by Wizmike111(m): 3:24am On Feb 25, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-DgUfp7-nAms/WpISQ0AJLII/AAAAAAAAMkE/-YHsffRxRDAA46vlRmVY_ueki2yr858DACLcBGAs/s1600/1519521937988.jpg[/img]

Today we are going to look at how you can easily reprint jamb mock slip for your 2018 for your 2018 venue and date

As the jamb mock exams draw closer it is important we teach you how to easily Reprint you jamb mock slip, with out Reprinting your slip there is no way you can be able to know your 2018 jamb mock exam date and venue.

The question that comes to the mind now is, “When will JAMB mock reprinting start?” OR more importantly,
“How do I reprint JAMB mock slip 2018?”. Those are the questions candidates are battling with currently.

So, if you fall among this category of candidates (i.e those that are looking for how to reprint JAMB mock slip).

What Information is Contained in the Reprinted JAMB Examination Slip?
For those that don’t already know, the JAMB Exam Slip contains each candidates examination Date, Exam Venue and Exam time.
Each candidate will be giving a unique Exam date and time and possibly a seat number when he or she checks the Exam Center and Date.

Having said that, the procedures to print JAMB Exam Date and time can be found below:
WHEN TO CHECK JAMB MOCK EXAM DATE AND CENTER
Since JAMB Mock exam date has been scheduled to hold on the 26th of February 2018, the management has scheduled a date for candidates to check they exam center for the mock exam.

When are candidates to reprint they JAMB Mock Exam Center? Candidates are hereby informed that JAMB will start sending Mock examination details before 26th of February 2018. The procedures for candidates to check they Mock Exam Center can be found below:

HOW TO CHECK JAMB MOCK EXAM CENTER & DATE
Currently, JAMB Has not released the latest or 2018 method of checking for Exam date and center, however, candidates are hereby informed to keep on checking this page for more information when the procedures has been released.

The procedures and steps to reprint JAMB slip are as follows:
1. Visiting JAMB Website: Since JAMB Reprinting is done online, you need to visit the website which contains all the records for all JAMB Candidates. So, visit JAMB website by clicking https://jamb.org.ng

2. Login to Jamb Profile: After successfully loading and opening JAMB Website as shown above, you need to Click on Create E-facility Account/Login and wait for the page to load.

3. Username And Password: You will now see a space for your username and Password. Enter your login details there.

4. After Successful login, look at the right corner of the page; and click on ‘Re-Print Your Slip’.

5.You should now see a space for you to enter your JAMB Registration Number. write your JAMB registration number in the space and then click ‘Re-Print’.

6. The next thing you will see is your JAMB Print out which contains the information of your exact date,time and venue of the exam.

NOTE: You Must Do This On A Computer Or Any Other Android Browsers Except Operamini

Source: https://jobshandle..com/2018/02/reprinting-jamb-mock-slip-best-method-to-reprint-jamb-mock-slip-for-2018-venue-and-date.html?m=1
Re: Best Method To Reprint Jamb Mock Slip For Your 2018 Venue And Date by Kayjaybussy: 4:59am On Feb 25, 2018
pls,when I wanted to reprint my jamb slip,it asked me to go to the nearest CBT centre to verify my fingerprints b4 I can print my mock slip..
hope this isn't a problem cuz av been scared o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Method To Reprint Jamb Mock Slip For Your 2018 Venue And Date by Wizmike111(m): 12:41am On Feb 27, 2018
Kayjaybussy:
pls,when I wanted to reprint my jamb slip,it asked me to go to the nearest CBT centre to verify my fingerprints b4 I can print my mock slip..
hope this isn't a problem cuz av been scared o

No it isn't
Re: Best Method To Reprint Jamb Mock Slip For Your 2018 Venue And Date by SOMICMACPHERSON: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jamb Authorised Centre – How to Check UTME 2018 Centres Jamb Official Portal

https://www.teachalearner.com/check-jamb-authorised-centre-2018-eaxm/

Have you known your UTME Exam Centre for 2018/2019? Here is how to check Jamb Authorised Centre from the Official JAMB Portal.

Note that examination start on friday this week. Hurry and check UTME 2018 Centre before any further preparation for exams.

(1) (Reply)

Usa Presidential Scholarship For Africans Apply / Meaning And Format Of Manufacturing Account / Unilag School Fees 2018 For New And Returning Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.