Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Kindly Restore Ogzille - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Kindly Restore Ogzille (675 Views)

Join India's Leading Hackers and Technology Whatsapp Group / Hacking: How To Back Up Your Wordpress Site To Google Drive And Restore Easily / How To Restore An Exported Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Restore Ogzille by ogzille2: 1:29am On Apr 26, 2010
Seun, pls kindly restore Ogzille ! pls verify my post and u will agree with me that its no spam.

Kindly provide the reason why Ogzille was banned, to avoid future occurences.

Thanks,
Re: Kindly Restore Ogzille by OmniPotens(m): 5:27am On Apr 26, 2010
You would have connected me through email to understand if it was permanent banning or a 24 hours ban by the spam bot due to your posts. Multiple ids might not help I can tell you. I'll see what went wrong. Just connect me to your posts and anything worth calling at Seun will be done asap. Sorry for any inconveniences caused, please.
Re: Kindly Restore Ogzille by DualCore1: 7:15am On Apr 26, 2010
When I got banned, no one made any apologies or any kinda sorry-like statement angry angry tongue
Re: Kindly Restore Ogzille by OmniPotens(m): 7:23am On Apr 26, 2010
See this man oooo. If na you, you could get banned for 20 times and I will instead laf and laf at yahhh tongue
Re: Kindly Restore Ogzille by mcfranc(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2010
@OmniPotent

I have been having issues too with my joomla thread even after you helped fix it. My post shows in other threads but does not in that particular one. I hope to continue with the tutorial if this issue is fixed. Though i wanted to start a new thread but was adviced by dhtml not to because it will be negating the rules of the forum.

Thanks
Re: Kindly Restore Ogzille by phpcore: 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2010
I dont think the botha made any kinda such a post, Bros, omni, Na u bi awa oga na, Plz try checkin his last post n plz try 2 unbanned d guy, thank u very much 4 ur understanding
Re: Kindly Restore Ogzille by OmniPotens(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2010
Pls paste the IDs for me so I can make a trace
Re: Kindly Restore Ogzille by mcfranc(m): 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2010
@OmniPotens,
My ID is Mcfranc. Please help me check and advice if i should continue the thread or delete it to start a new one on the same tutorial.

Thanks bro.
Re: Kindly Restore Ogzille by OmniPotens(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2010
Pls can you come online on YIM or send me a mail on your last 3 posts or the thread with the problem. This banning thing is becoming so rampant and I want to really look into it. It has to be settled better now. Sorry for any "incocobilities" pls
Re: Kindly Restore Ogzille by mcfranc(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2010
I have sent a mail to your Yahoo account. Its a forward mail of the previous ones i sent without reply.

Thanks for helping out.
Re: Kindly Restore Ogzille by kamsiyonna: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2010
when is a ban 24 hrs or permanent?
Re: Kindly Restore Ogzille by OmniPotens(m): 4:58am On Apr 27, 2010
A ban is 24 hours when the bot detects some words in its filter within your post several times. It will ban you and after a 24 hours countdown you will automatically be unbanned.

Permanent banning is done by the Admin himself when you go wrong to the specified rules governing the forum.

(1) (Reply)

Review This Briefly (today, Lol) / Hello Guys In The Room. I Need Your Answer / Kalabari Official Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.