Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (48582 Views)

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Young Man Shot Death At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:03am On Feb 25, 2018
According to a report shared by a social media user,a man killed four of his children and their housemaid at Ntueke Street,Awada,Onitsha.It is unclear what made him killed them.The man still shows signs of life in him.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/man-kills-his-4-children-and-housemaid.html?m=1

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:03am On Feb 25, 2018

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by zakim(m): 6:07am On Feb 25, 2018
Wickedness, heartless cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by opomulero101(m): 6:13am On Feb 25, 2018
This is beyond physical,
they should conduct proper forensic investigation
by the way,these murder scene is similar to BADOO style hope say dem neva reach igbo land.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Ezinwa120: 6:15am On Feb 25, 2018
This one is strong ooooooo chai
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by freeze001(f): 6:15am On Feb 25, 2018
What is this! What the hell is going on? These multiple killings in families need to be checked! How is this allowed to happen! What is wrong with Nigeria and multiple deaths all over?!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by ZombieBuster: 6:19am On Feb 25, 2018
He was just a vessel
The evil within used him well

Woe to anybody who doesn't believe in the supernatural... There is a great battle going on in the spiritual realm

Only God can save us
Give your life to Christ today
There is no time

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nukilia: 6:22am On Feb 25, 2018
The level of insanity is on the rise in Nigeria. What a country!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Africonji: 6:30am On Feb 25, 2018
Buhari!!!! angry You will never go scott free. Mark my words.

36 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by 2cato: 6:30am On Feb 25, 2018
Who are we to blame for all these
Like 4 buhari
Share 4 gej

40 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by kabrud: 6:51am On Feb 25, 2018
freeze001:
What is this! What the hell is going on? These multiple killings in families need to be checked! How is this allowed to happen! What is wrong with Nigeria the forgotten land of yisreal and multiple deaths all over?!

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by kabrud: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2018
Africonji:
Buhari!!!! angry You will never go scott free. Mark my words.
If he is guilty, amen, else this comes back to you, amen as well.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 25, 2018
I really can't feel at home in this world anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by dyadeleye(m): 7:05am On Feb 25, 2018
Holy Moses!!
This is some crazy shit!

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 25, 2018
He must have been a protégé of shekau and Nnamdi Kanu combined

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2018
Bad News every minutes in Nig
God give us salvation

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 25, 2018
I don't think any mother likes seeing gruesomely murdered children! Please spare us these sad sad images, please.

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by chidynks: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2018
so much evil on the land!! strange occurences everywhere...what's really going on?...what could have actually led to this?...innocent souls!.......this is gruesome!!

Save our lives LORD JESUS!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by freeze001(f): 9:19am On Feb 25, 2018
[quote author=kabrud post=65349607][/quote]

I know u are a completely dull morøñ all by yourself, just don't exercise it around my mentions please!

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by kabrud: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2018
freeze001:

I know I am a completely dull morøñ all by myself and I just like to exercise it around

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2018
Pathetic
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2018
The devil has won the battle in his life......
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by edeXede: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2018
embarassed

The housemaid must have liked doggy style when alive or how would one explain why she died in a doggy position
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Lomprico2: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Demon possessed!!

All these things we watch in horror movies are actually real. undecided

This reminds me of the exorcist season 2.

Na wha o! May the dead rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by win2kwire: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2018
another inhuman igbo criminal

9 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by michlins(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2018
People are fighting demons daily
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2018
I don't have anything to say other than rip to the dead and may God save the living from any future obstacles
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2018
kabrud:
If he is guilty, amen, else this comes back to you, amen as well.
Amen. Thank you my broda.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2018
Noooo. embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2018
I hope he gets shot

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Rmxr: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2018

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu / Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House / Cultist "Charlie Boy" Killed In Imo During Gun Battle With Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.