Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,925 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

Your Favourite Films Of The Last Six Months - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favourite Films Of The Last Six Months (917 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Films Of 2015 / The 14 Best Horror Films Of 2014 / 8 Most Controversial Nigerian Films Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favourite Films Of The Last Six Months by MsBS(f): 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2007
I have been a Nollywood addict for about 3 weeks now and have watched about 30 titles. This stuff is cluttering up my house so I'm putting the lot on ebay and starting afresh. (so if you want any ebay is calling you!!! LOL) so far I've been lucky and liked most of the ones I've watched which have been:

Honey Desire 1&2
Osuofia in London 1&2
Desperate Women 1&2
Deep Bondage 1&2 (this was crap but since it was the follow up to Desperate women I had to watch)
Market Sellers1&2
Keeping Faith
Critical Decision 1&2
Rip Off 1&2
Store Keeper 1&2
Games Women Play 1&2
Girls Cot 1, 2&3
Turn Table 1&2
Fatal Seduction 1&2
Fishers of Men 1&2
Private Sin 1&2
Sister's Enemy 1&2
The prostitute
All I have 1&2

The really awful ones that deserve a mention, DON'T WATCH!!! are:
More Than sisters
Veno
Married for Money
Back From America 1&2
Mass Destruction 1&2
Engagement night 1&2
Columbia Connection 1&2
Total Control 1&2 (boring and I was told there was only a part 1&2 only to find out there was a part 3!)

The point of this thread is, what titles have come out in the next six months that are MUST WATCH's? When I go to the market stall they have very few old titles so I need to start getting with the program and picking up the new stuff, but alas, where to start?

RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE!!!
Re: Your Favourite Films Of The Last Six Months by PoDeep(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2007
Nollywood fcuktards at it again wit their excrutiating dual parts.Thats why they wont grow.
Re: Your Favourite Films Of The Last Six Months by PoDeep(m): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2007
Nollywood fcuktards at it again wit their excrutiating dual parts.Thats why they wont grow.
Re: Your Favourite Films Of The Last Six Months by naijacutee(f): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2007
Po Deep, sorry to dissappoint you but they have already grown to the 3rrd largest movie industry in the world! -- Sorry oh!!! grin grin

@ Ms BS : It would be a good idea to add a link to your eBay listings o. . . You never know!
Re: Your Favourite Films Of The Last Six Months by gbadex1(m): 9:35am On Mar 08, 2007
@ naijacutee:

3rd largest my ass. First comes Hollywood, 2nd Bollywood, Third is the Chinese! So i don't know where them Nollywood producers a la mofos got their figures from.
Re: Your Favourite Films Of The Last Six Months by MsBS(f): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2007
Re: Your Favourite Films Of The Last Six Months by naijacutee(f): 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2007
Well done, Ms!

@gbadex Ok, maybe not 3 but surely we must be somewhere in the top ten?
That to me is commendable for a country where the whole world is beginning to wonder if anything good can come out of. . .
http://film.guardian.co.uk/features/featurepages/0,,1737425,00.html
http://www.international.ucla.edu/africa/events/showevent.asp?eventid=3261

(1) (Reply)

Free Internet Tv / Real Housewives Of Atlanta 2 / Wale Adenuga Production Pulls A Fake Mj:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.