Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Gospel Act, Bosede Abioye Splashes N10M On Halleluyah Video (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Act, Bosede Abioye Splashes N10M On Halleluyah Video (photo) (450 Views)

Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) / Oloruntimilehin Bosede Bukola: Biography, Life And Background / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Act, Bosede Abioye Splashes N10M On Halleluyah Video (photo) by GistMoreTV: 7:17am On Feb 25, 2018
GistMore.com

Singing, no doubt a daily routine in the life of Bosede Abioye who recently concluded the shooting of Halleluyah video.

The audio of the album is currently enjoying massive airplay across the country.
She however revealed that, “I started singing as a toddler and later joined the church choir as a teenager, which was the beginning of my journey into music industry”

The video was shot in different locations across Lagos and Ogun States respectively.
According to her, “the cost of the shooting is whooping, because I believe in giving out the best and spirit filled production which I know will soon become anthem in various homes.”

What then influenced her into singing and why spending so much on the video?

“I like to give the best of everything I do, that is the reason for spending so much on the video. I recorded three tracks from the Halleluyah album and it is a must for homes when finally released to the public.

“Again I always listened passionately to music of Mama Bola Are, I know virtually all her albums from the beginning to the end, In fact if I sing her song and you are at a distance you will think Bola Are is performing close by, that indeed the source of my mentorship in music, this also help in my production and I return glory back to God for the successes so far”, she revealed On the video, the singer said it will be released for Easter celebration.

The graduate of Mass Communication at Bauchi Polytechnic, Bosede said she is determined to preach the gospel of Christ across the globe.
“We are embarking on foreign tour by the middle of the year to Europe and America, this is the next agenda for the band.”

Going down the memory lane, she narrated how her journey into gospel music begins; “I formed a band with some of my church members who were in the choir then and we started the journey together before I released my current album, Halleluyah, which to the glory of God, touching lives and ministering powerfully to the needs of people across the country”

BY GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/gospel-act-bosede-abioye-splashes-n10m-halleluyah-video
Re: Gospel Act, Bosede Abioye Splashes N10M On Halleluyah Video (photo) by GistmoreNG: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Rayneeblitz And Harrysong / ‘i’m Just Having Fun With Bambam, I Have A Girlfriend’ – Teddy A #bbnaija / Warning Letter To Nigeria Youths From Actor,williams Uchemba That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.