Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Man Allegedly Commits Suicide At His Backyard In Enugu State (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Commits Suicide At His Backyard In Enugu State (photos) (914 Views)

Lagos Driver ‘Commits Suicide’ At Mechanic Workshop / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) / 40-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide At His Backyard In Enugu State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Commits Suicide At His Backyard In Enugu State (photos) by Olawaleyy036(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2018
A man was found dead in an apparent suicide at his residence in Enugu state. According to reports, the deceased identified as Kenneth Ugwuattama and said to be 40 years of age – was found hanging from a rope in the backyard of his house at Iheakpu Obolloafor in udenu Local Government Area of Enugu state...
Continue reading

http://nftrends..com.ng/2018/02/man-allegedly-commits-suicide-at-his.html?m=1

Re: Man Allegedly Commits Suicide At His Backyard In Enugu State (photos) by SUPERPACK: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2018
i rather kill myself than commit suicide.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Sex With Dead Bodies / How Alex Badeh Was Killed - Suspects Speaks After Arrest / Keke Rider Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Warri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.