Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview (2516 Views)

Signal Alliance Limited : Interview Process, Work Conditions & Salary / ODUN Environmental Limited Interview Invites / Vigeo Holdings Limited Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by MzEmeritus: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2018
Hello nairalanders, please I got an interview who else is with me.
Also who has information about the coy working condition, recruitment process and salary. Those who have partaken in their interview before your hint would be highly appreciated.

#pls help an unemployed youth be employed #
Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by MzEmeritus: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2018
36views and no response.... Pls anyone help
Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by MzEmeritus: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
MzEmeritus:
Hello nairalanders, please I got an interview message for Biogenerics Nigeria Limited who else is with me.
Also who has information about the coy working condition, recruitment process and salary. Those who have partaken in their interview before your hint would be highly appreciated.

Pls help an unemployed youth

Pls someone help
Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by MzEmeritus: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
So despite the number of views not even one person could comment.... Seriously I thought with this platform is meant to assist each other in times like this.
Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by MzEmeritus: 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
cheesy[color=#990000][/color] : cry cry cry

Pls help a confused sister
Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by Screwface(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hello! Congratulations on the invitation. Questions usually asked are industry related (Pharma industry). I'm sure you don't have previous work experience, best bet for you is to go to their website and read about their drug portfolios. I think they have about three; antipsychotic, Ophthalmology and another (not sure which).

You should also have territorial knowledge, I.e knowledge about the state you applied to work in. In all, just be confident and convincing in whatever you say.
About their pay package, it's very fair using industry standards.

Hope I've answered you enough?
Best of luck
Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by MzEmeritus: 10:32am On Feb 26, 2018
Thanks so much... I really really appreciate

I will definitely do that. You know I was already worried no reply despite the amount of views

But Pls do u have any idea how to get to huges avenue, alagomeji from Lagos Island

I actually know how to get to alagomeji. But huges avenue.. No idea
Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by Screwface(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
MzEmeritus:

I will definitely do that. You know I was already worried no reply despite the amount of views

But Pls do u have any idea how to get to huges avenue, alagomeji from Lagos Island

No idea. I'm not based in Lagos. Best if you use your Google map on your phone or you hail a taxi (Uber).
Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by OmoKhary(f): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
MzEmeritus:

take a bus going to Yaba, tell the conductor you will be dropping at Alagomeji. It is the bus stop before Sabo. Then take a bike going to the firm.
Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by MzEmeritus: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Screwface:

No idea. I'm not based in Lagos. Best if you use your Google map on your phone or you hail a taxi (Uber).

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by MzEmeritus: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
OmoKhary:
take a bus going to Yaba, tell the conductor you will be dropping at Alagomeji. It is the bus stop before Sabo. Then take a bike going to the firm.

Wow
Thanks a lot sweet... I really appreciate
Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by OmoKhary(f): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
MzEmeritus:

Wow Thanks a lot sweet... I really appreciate
Success

1 Like

Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by Narldon: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
OmoKhary:

Happy Birthday...

Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by OmoKhary(f): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
Narldon:

Happy Birthday...

Awwww,that's so sweet. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by Narldon: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
OmoKhary:

Welcome, Today is also my Birthday.

Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by Narldon: 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
OmoKhary:

Welcome, Today is also my Birthday... 1994 babies

Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by OmoKhary(f): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
Narldon:

***faints***
Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by OmoKhary(f): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
Narldon:

***faints***

1 Like

Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by OmoKhary(f): 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
Narldon:

Happy birthday ojare

1 Like

Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by OmoKhary(f): 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
Narldon:

Happy birthday ojare

1 Like

Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by dikachi484: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
MzEmeritus:
Hello nairalanders, please I got an interview who else is with me.

Pls MzEmeritus how was your interview and the question aspect. I have an interview for next week.
Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by MzEmeritus: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oops am. Just seeing your message... Guess by now you have done your interview I suppose

Anyway the interview was cool just based on territory knowledge, plus what are you planning to offer... guess yours was too
Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by dikachi484: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
The interview was quite fun...but the none fun part is that till now, no response....it's over three weeks. Even if it's a negative response, at least a response should have been sent.

MzEmeritus:
Oops am. Just seeing your message... Guess by now you have done your interview I suppose

Anyway the interview was cool just based on territory knowledge, plus what are you planning to offer... guess yours was too
Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by MzEmeritus: 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
dikachi484:
The interview was quite fun...but the none fun part is that till now, no response....it's over three weeks. Even if it's a negative response, at least a response should have been sent.

Hmmm and wasn't there any contact you could reach out to
Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by Ben400: 5:32pm On May 24, 2019
Pls guys I have a job interview with Biogenerics ltd for Med Sales Rep. Any info abt the company and their interview process will b highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by MzEmeritus: 9:56pm On May 24, 2019
Ben400:
Pls guys I have a job interview with Biogenerics ltd for Med Sales Rep. Any info abt the company and their interview process will b highly appreciated. Thanks

When is your interview??....At Hughes street o suppose.

Basically you will just be asked to introduce yourself, why do u wanna be a medical sales rep and why choose to work with Biogenerics, what's your salary expectations, how well do you know the territory you wanna work in. For e.g if you're considering working in Lagos which pharmacies do you know and possibly what makes u feel u r ideal for the job.

Have u been a medical sales rep before or it's your first and what location did u apply for
Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by Ben400: 8:49pm On May 25, 2019
MzEmeritus:

When is your interview??....At Hughes street o suppose.

Basically you will just be asked to introduce yourself, why do u wanna be a medical sales rep and why choose to work with Biogenerics, what's your salary expectations, how well do you know the territory you wanna work in. For e.g if you're considering working in Lagos which pharmacies do you know and possibly what makes u feel u r ideal for the job.

Have u been a medical sales rep before or it's your first and what location did u apply for

Thanks alot for the info, I have the interview on the 29th of this month. It is actually my first time and the location applied for is Ogun State
Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by MzEmeritus: 9:52pm On May 26, 2019
Ben400:

Thanks alot for the info, I have the interview on the 29th of this month. It is actually my first time and the location applied for is Ogun State

Oh good.. Just be yourself and be calm OK... May the job be yours dear
Re: Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview by Ben400: 10:53pm On May 26, 2019
MzEmeritus:

Oh good.. Just be yourself and be calm OK... May the job be yours dear

Amen, am really grateful for the tips

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gmis / Massive Recruitment At The Society For Family Health, October 2018 / Oceanic Bank Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.