Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Help A Talented Nairalander and Graphic Designer win a Ticket to the World Cup. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Help A Talented Nairalander and Graphic Designer win a Ticket to the World Cup. (869 Views)

Looking For A Talented Artist / Whatsapp Group For Professional, Mobile Photographers And Graphic Designers / Telegram Group For Architects, Fashion And Graphic Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Talented Nairalander and Graphic Designer win a Ticket to the World Cup. by Fulop(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
The Logo in the link which is labelled "B" is designed by me Fulop a.k.a Pengason Concepts.

Please help vote by Liking the image and comment

I'm in a competition for a return ticket to Russia World Cup and the winner will also be awarded a contract.

The public are allowed to vote.... They should also comment to show they are real and not bots.

I solicit with will all Nairalanders, Seun and Lalasticlala to help me achieve my dream.

It doesn't take more than 3 minutes to like and comment.

This is the link to the image https://m.facebook.com/orgazi/photos/pcb.2037892329802334/2037890219802545/?type=3&source=48

CC: Fynestboi Ishilove Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Talented Nairalander and Graphic Designer win a Ticket to the World Cup. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
Going right there to give you my vote now bro.
All the best!

Modified: Vote casted. All the best once more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Talented Nairalander and Graphic Designer win a Ticket to the World Cup. by fingard02k(m): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Voted for you bro.. all thes best.

lalasticlala Mynd44 make una help fellow Nairaland go World Cup. This should be on front page
Re: Help A Talented Nairalander and Graphic Designer win a Ticket to the World Cup. by koolkidcletus(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nice design dope one bro
Lalasticala, Mynd44 , Seun please push to front page
Re: Help A Talented Nairalander and Graphic Designer win a Ticket to the World Cup. by CHISOMPHILIP(m): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Just did my part....

Oga Lalasticlala Uncle Sen and Broda Mynd44 please make una do the needful to the frontpage
Re: Help A Talented Nairalander and Graphic Designer win a Ticket to the World Cup. by pulsemusicng(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lalasticlala, mynd44, please help This young man reach his dreams he really deserve it

(1) (Reply)

Nice Logo Portfolio Of A Nairalander. / Do U Have After Effect Or Indesign Complete Courses To Trade? / 5 Tips And Tricks To Get The Most Out Of Youtube Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.