Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) (24596 Views)

I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife / Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by tosyne2much(m): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
This one weak me oooo

I wish we could hear the man's part of the story
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Godson84: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
Newpride:
The husband must be a psychopath.
just 2k, u dey use juju search, if na 2m nko, the whole edo state will die.
He did not go to any juju man, my brother!
He only said so for her to confess.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by blesoh(f): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
All these in the name of marriage and to answer MRS, u subject yourself to a slave. Mtheeew lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Godwin978(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
madness of the highest order
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Tamakay(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Edo men with Juju are like Bobrisky and Kcee. Pls don't ask me to expatiate... U wanted me to say expantiate? Nothing like expantiate u here me?

The guy doesn't love u OK. He's in love with that Olosho he's following.
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Sunnyflex(m): 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
biacan:
Stingy men everywhere undecided
One of the wisest men in Nigeria.A typical Edo Man will always flirt outside his marital vow.
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Sunnyflex(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
biacan:
One of the wisest men in Nigeria.A typical Edo Man will always flirt outside his marital vow.
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by smokedfish: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
That man is mad

When we have snake swallowing #36m and monkey swallowing how much self,u didnt use dt jazz to find it but u hv d power to search fr ordinary 2k

Oga,you have no one to tell you that you are mad so lemme help you out hia...

YOU ARE MAD!!!

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by zinaunreal(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
If youre from south africa go and get your own forum stop coming here to spy on us.
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by odaniel1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
The way 'Life' changes on us as humans sometimes. She must have imagined a 'happily-ever-after' scenario with this man. Not all that glitters is truly gold. No one plans to get broke after marriage anyways...
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
Poverty, God punish you. grin
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by hokafor(m): 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
When I hear from the man then I will comment, by the way how often have you been stealing from the man
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Geesaintagape: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
AccessME:
why would his wife take something from him without his consent?
U should kno d kind of man by now
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by parismoore: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:
Disadvantages of marrying a stingy man Rubbish undecided Ordinary 2k and he's using juju on someone's daughter

Fear Edo men...they are so stingy
You really sounding like u have personal issues with the Edo's...
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by bigpicture001: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
marage is not meant for pains, but happiness..simply leave the marage if the pains far outweigh the happiness.....
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Geesaintagape: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nothing is as clear to Edo man as juju.
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by collinometricx: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
biacan:
like yhur dæð

ECO88
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Geesaintagape: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nothing is as clear to Edo man as juju.
i wander hw much he spent on the juju sef abi na free
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by dinggle: 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
Yeye lazy man meets brainless woman.......so many "Ys"
- Why would she steal 2k from the man?
- Why not get engaged in trade?
- Why didn't the man use the juju to make himself rich, so he wont have to worry over 2k?

Honestly that man needs help, the missing 2k must have pained him, he probably cried every night and prayed before finally deciding to seek the devil's help since God was too slow in answering.

A man that needs juju to tell him that if two adults are in the house and 2000k gets missing only one adult could have taken it, is a man that borrowed money to feed the long-throat appetite of a girl he was dating yesteryears......now wifey!

This is where shortbread and fanta ended her......bitter kola could have given her a better open minded man.
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by talk2emma: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Buhari must go
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Ishilove: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
AccessME:
^^

Another stingy man

3 Likes

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ishilove:

^^

Another stingy man

Another thief woman angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Ellabae(f): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
Some men funny sha
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by kpaofame: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
I thought they said Ijebu and Isoko men are the stingy ones grin ;DD

I salute the stinginess and wickedness of this Edo man it is unraveled

Elohor sorry as you say you wan endure God go protect and provide for u
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by AreaFada2: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
AccessME:
Most embezzle money at work and take what is not theirs. So your submission is Chinese to them. That is the moral decay laced with tribalism that prevails in 9ja. They are blaming one whose money was stolen. Any one has the right to use legal means to recover lost property. Juju is not illegal in Nigeria. You cannot impose your religious beliefs or ideals on others. It is individual freedom.

One imbecilic lady on the thread labels all Edo men as stingy. But I have not heard Omotola or Mercy Johnson accuse their hubbies as stingy.

Nigeria has a long way to go because the youths are more tribalistic and corrupt than our current looters.
There is something called divorce if the man is violent.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Dcholeric: 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
stealing is a crime and a thief is a thief .. two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by AreaFada2: 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:
Disadvantages of marrying a stingy man Rubbish undecided Ordinary 2k and he's using juju on someone's daughter

Fear Edo men...they are so stingy
Pele. Edo men do not fall mugu easily to supply you with money just because you are a woman and have a vaginas. I understand your pain. Try other tribes Na. No need telling us about it.
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Dcholeric: 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
oyb:

no time for victim card..
nice one.
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by lumeneng22: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
Any man who use juju to threaten his wife do himself. Afterall 2 of u are one. That 2k is not enough for slay mama suya.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by kevoh(m): 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
Most Edo men are like this.
Na so una go dey vomit rubbish. So hausa, Yoruba and Igbo men don't act same way? The man that stabbed his banker wife to death that was on the news the other time is not Yoruba, he is Edo abi?

Fact is, any man that will be a douchebag like in he OP will always be a douchebag irrespective of tribe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Ishilove: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
oyb:

^^

See him. Honourable member of the Brotherhood of Stingy Men angry
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Oyindidi(f): 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
kevoh:

Na so una go dey vomit rubbish. So hausa, Yoruba and Igbo men don't act same way? The man that stabbed his banker wife to death that was on the news the other time is not Yoruba, he is Edo abi?

Fact is, any man that will be a douchebag like in he OP will always be a douchebag irrespective of tribe!
Bite me grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / How Do You Gain Complete Custody Of A Child Born Out Of Wedlock? / Rolling Dollar’s Children May Drop-out Of School Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.