Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. (2592 Views)

My Newly Wedded Wife / Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
From a friend of mine:

Please help. I am a 30 year old guy. 3 months ago I married a girl I have been close with since Grade 9. We never had sex until our wedding night- this was because she never believed in sex before marriage, and also she had told me that she was abused by her uncle when she was in grade 7. In November last year, we had our perfect wedding: on our wedding I surprised her with a car, and another car for her mother. On our wedding night, FINALLY we made love. I felt that she was too loose than I expected (way too loose). But I didn't talk about it. A week later, we left for Siavonga for our Honeymoon. On our second time of sex, I asked her why she felt loose, she got very upset and told me that it's normal when a woman is about to attend. While in Siavonga, she got sick (fevers, and vomiting). We came back earlier than planned, I took her to the hospital, malaria test was negative, the Doctor suggested we do a pregnancy test to which she said no. She was like it is not necessary to do a pregnancy test because we have only been with each for 2 weeks. Eventually she agreed, it came out POSITIVE. And just a month after our wedding, my Wife was 3 months Pregnant. Apparently she knew about it and so did her mother. I have loved this girl with the whole of my life, I have waited for her, and now she is carrying another man's baby. What should I do? I am devastated.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by FarahAideed: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Sorry op
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
shocked

Now the deed is done....sorry about that...

What you should do?

1. Collect back the two car keys from both ur wife and the mother.

2. There are still more secret to be revealed... believe me

3. Kick her ass out of ur house Asap...She is very self-centered and wicked...You don't deserve such hole shocked

4. Did I hear u say u still Love her I will advice u to forget about...and move on with ur life.

5. There are still decent single gals out there...u can get one for urself...

INCASE U Didn't succeed, I have my list of recommendation.... wink 1st class materials...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by donstan18: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
She and her mother are way that she's pregnant for another man.

I'm afraid Mr man, your wife and her family you married into aren't reliable and trustworthy.

The earlier you start being investigative, the better you save your life and emotions from other secrets that are yet to be revealed.

7 Likes

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by UbanmeUdie: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
shocked

This story is undoubtedly the devil's lie!

Well, what God has joined together let no man put as under.

Oga enjoy your marriage as u see am.

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by BuhariNaWah: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
2 cars for wifey hoe and her mum?

Chai! Buhari na wah!

1 Like

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by Jman06(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
This story is fake!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by femidejulius(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Fake story copied from who knows where.

This definitely isn't a Nigerian story anyways.

Grade 7? Two cars for mom and wife?

Forget it.

4 Likes

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by xendra: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jman06:
This story is fake!!!
yea... its just one of those lies to discourage men from waiting till marriage.

we all know its a lie but we'll comment anyway smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by sisisioge: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
Wowzerful! See as God saved you! Some wouldn't find out until several years into the marriage. Paternity fraud tinz.

Anyways, two options: fire her or adopt the baby grin. Life is a lot easier than we take it biko.
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by MhizAJ(f): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
She's another man's property and she doesn't belong to you

A deceitful woman should be kicked out of the house...This life ain't serious
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by Adedaniel211(m): 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
na one chance u enter o..
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by Shukusheka(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
sisisioge:
Wowzerful! See as God saved you! Some wouldn't find out until several years into the marriage. Paternity fraud tinz.

Anyways, two options: fire her or adopt the baby grin. Life is a lot easier than we take it biko.
So you believe this pepeye story Sisisioge? You be real pepeye.. Lol grin

No woman who knows about her pregnancy status and intends hiding it would ever agree to the hospital with her husband. She would rather underplay her Illness, and even if she agrees to visit the hospital, she would never agree to a pregnancy test. Layelaye!
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by sisisioge: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Shukusheka:
So you believe this pepeye story Sisisioge? You be real pepeye.. Lol grin

No woman who knows about her pregnancy status and intends hiding it would ever agree to the hospital with her husband. She would rather underplay her Illness, and even if she agrees to visit the hospital, she would never agree to a pregnancy test. Layelaye!

Well...she might not be counting on them streamlining the pregnancy age as it is very possible to be four weeks pregnant for a guy one had sexxx with only two weeks ago. The circle don't start on ovulation date, you know? wink
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by TheeDetective: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
Not another fake story again What is it with fake stories on NL these days? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by Shukusheka(m): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
sisisioge:

Well...she might not be counting on them streamlining the pregnancy age as [b]it is very possible to be four weeks pregnant for a guy one had sexxx with only two weeks ago.[/b]The circle don't start on ovulation date, you know? wink
The emboldened is lost on me, can you further expatiate?
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by sisisioge: 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
Shukusheka:
The emboldened is lost on me, can you further expatiate?

Okies...let me school you a bit in case you get too excited on one of these days.

An average chick has 28days mensuration circle. The first day of the circle being the day her Aunty Flow shows, the last being the day before the next AF shows. Meaning, day 1st is the first day of her period while day 28 is the last day of her period(a total of four weeks). Typically, she has only a 7day window when she could get pregnant... Day 14th being the most likely as most 28days period girls release their eggs on this day. However, three days before and after this day are equally considered fertile period. With the right condition, the Olympians could lie in wait for that ovum, or the ovum could stay active for 12hrs - 24hrs waiting for the Olympians to arrive too. Whichever way, if all is right within this window and the parties reached an agreement on day 14... We will call it a four week old pregnancy by the time she test positive on the ETA of the next circle. Essentially, the ovum released on day 14 has a biological age of two weeks on that day, if you add two more weeks until sisi pees on a stick then you have a whole 4weeks grin

Gotit? Children are gifts from God grin
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by Shukusheka(m): 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
sisisioge:

Okies...let me school you a bit in case you get too excited on one of these days.

An average chick has 28days mensuration circle. The first day of the circle being the day her Aunty Flow shows, the last being the day before the next AF shows. Meaning, day 1st is the first day of her period while day 28 is the last day of her period(a total of four weeks). Typically, she has only a 7day window when she could get pregnant... Day 14th being the most likely as most 28days period girls release their eggs on this day. However, three days before and after this day are equally considered fertile period. With the right condition, the Olympians could lie in wait for that ovum, or the ovum could stay active for 12hrs - 24hrs waiting for the Olympians to arrive too. Whichever way, if all is right within this window and the parties reached an agreement on day 14... We will call it a four week old pregnancy by the time she test positive on the ETA of the next circle. Essentially, the ovum released on day 14 has a biological age of two weeks on that day, if you add two more weeks until sisi pees on a stick then you have a whole 4weeks grin

Gotit? Children are gifts from God grin
So when does a pregnancy age start counting, is it the day the menstrust cycle started or the day the egg was fertilized?
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by sisisioge: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Shukusheka:
So when does a pregnancy age start counting, is it the day the menstrust cycle started or the day the egg was fertilized?

On the day the mensuration starts.
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by Shukusheka(m): 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
sisisioge:

On the day the mensuration starts.
Ok thanks for taking the time to educate me, I really appreciate.

But are you from Ibadan? What is Mensuration? grin grin
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by sisisioge: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Shukusheka:
Ok thanks for taking the time to educate me, I really appreciate.

But are you from Ibadan? What is Mensuration? grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Isn't that the correct word? It has a gazillion names though but I think that's the correct expression grin Enjoy your evening biko...cheers.
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by Shukusheka(m): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Isn't that the correct word? It has a gazillion names though but I think that's the correct expression grin Enjoy your evening biko...cheers.
Menstruation you mean. I can understand why you have it confused though. Enjoy your evening too. Odabo. grin
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by sisisioge: 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
Shukusheka:
Menstruation you mean. I can understand why you have it confused though. Enjoy your evening too. Odabo. grin

grin grin grin grin

Chai! Oh dear! I didn't know that...mensuration gba ni. I have always thought that's the correct word grin grin Period, AF, Red,Epo, visitor are much more easier to spell ojare.
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
End it immediately
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by ifyan(m): 4:19am On Feb 26, 2018
Even if the story is fake or not ehh.

In this instance the HOLY BOOKS ( Bible or Others ) support divorce .

But before you divorce the Jezebel, make such you

1. Recovered at least half of the money you spent on her

2. Sex her madly till your satisfaction

3. Have orgies with a willing couple

4. Don't deposits your precious pap in her "V".

Be smart ohhhh
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: My Newly Married Wife Is Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy. by mikkyjay(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
I think this is a fake ass story
That [b]grade 7 [/b]is a dead give away.
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Man Crying In Public Market Place No Money To Buy Food For His Children / A Military Man Is Having An Affair With My Wife / Torn Between Two Different Worlds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.