Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,989 members, 7,859,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Ay D Comedian Sucks: Hit A Woman At D Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay D Comedian Sucks: Hit A Woman At D Airport (1461 Views)

AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) / Ay’s Brother, Lanre Makun Weds In Style (Photos) / Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins From Another Woman At 47 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ay D Comedian Sucks: Hit A Woman At D Airport by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 26, 2010
hi folks, i felt really irked when i read this report, think NL's should see it

http://superscreentelevision.com/news_review.php?id=159

ay was at the airport, and in a bid to play good samaritan to a lady, things got awry, and he violently slapped a female security official twice, and using the 'f' word severally,also cursing our national pride -MM intl airport.
I think this guy's manner sucks, and his career could go down if he doesnt examine his manners.
Re: Ay D Comedian Sucks: Hit A Woman At D Airport by labiyemmy(m): 8:28am On Apr 26, 2010
- and he just walked away like that - either the story is untrue or incomplete- so what happened afterwards?
Re: Ay D Comedian Sucks: Hit A Woman At D Airport by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 26, 2010
@labiyemmy:

- and he just walked away like that - either the story is untrue or incomplete- so what happened afterwards?

I'm with you on this one, Yemi. I guess with "celebrity status" in Nigeria, anything goes. undecided
Re: Ay D Comedian Sucks: Hit A Woman At D Airport by labiyemmy(m): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2010
Siena

You are correct my brother.
Re: Ay D Comedian Sucks: Hit A Woman At D Airport by Seun(m): 12:27am On Apr 28, 2010
He "had to" slap? What does that even mean? I've corrected it anyway. You don't "have to" slap anybody.
Re: Ay D Comedian Sucks: Hit A Woman At D Airport by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 28, 2010
Re: Ay D Comedian Sucks: Hit A Woman At D Airport by modelloo(m): 1:16am On Apr 29, 2010
ay
Re: Ay D Comedian Sucks: Hit A Woman At D Airport by shilling(f): 4:13am On Apr 29, 2010
. . . how are we sure this is true, not just the typical celeb rumors?

Anyways, those MMI airport staff are mostly rude/weird. Some are pretty nice though, but most aren't. It was so annoying in December last year when I had to go through different security procedures before boarding, just to see that they were allowing white people go through without any checks  angry angry After letting about 5 people walk by, they'll randomly decide to search the 6th guy - of course, he totally ignored them and walked by; this kept on happening.

This definitely doesn't excuse AY's behavior.

I hope this isn't true though, that guy is very funny.
Re: Ay D Comedian Sucks: Hit A Woman At D Airport by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 29, 2010
Re: Ay D Comedian Sucks: Hit A Woman At D Airport by shilling(f): 6:50am On Apr 29, 2010
chaircover:

Don't mind them o! those white guys too take the piss. As soon as they call business class passengers to board, they all jump up, Those silly airport security staff don't check to see if they are infact business class passengers only for half of them to be sitting comfortably in Economy when you finally board.
That is so true and so terribly annoying. Same thing happens at O.R Tambo in SA.
Re: Ay D Comedian Sucks: Hit A Woman At D Airport by labiyemmy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2010
chaircover:

Don't mind them o! those white guys too take the piss. As soon as they call business class passengers to board, they all jump up, Those silly airport security staff don't check to see if they are infact business class passengers only for half of them to be sitting comfortably in Economy when you finally board.

Has anyone also noticed that on the Naija outbound flights, it is the white ones that get the choicest seats with ample legroom?

I don't know what is wrong with these Nigerian airport staff sef. They seem to have lost the plot. Most have serious inferiority complex issues and the probably need slapping back in line but that is another topic for another day angry

Does it mean they pay for it?
Re: Ay D Comedian Sucks: Hit A Woman At D Airport by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2010
Re: Ay D Comedian Sucks: Hit A Woman At D Airport by labiyemmy(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2010
You can alway check in online and book your seats, i dont think anyone looks at skin colour before doing that- beside, if anyone wants more legroom,they will pay for the more conviniemt luxury class on the airplane.
Re: Ay D Comedian Sucks: Hit A Woman At D Airport by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2010
Re: Ay D Comedian Sucks: Hit A Woman At D Airport by labiyemmy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2010
i fly to and from London almost ten times a year from Abuja/Lagos - I check in online in both legs of the journey - in and out - yes, online- i have never noticed what you are talking about - honestly.
Re: Ay D Comedian Sucks: Hit A Woman At D Airport by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2010
Re: Ay D Comedian Sucks: Hit A Woman At D Airport by shilling(f): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2010
chaircover:

Has anyone also noticed that on the Naija outbound flights, it is the white ones that get the choicest seats with ample legroom?
Noticed that, SA too. So terribly annoying esp cos me and my bro with our long legs were trying our best to get comfy sitting next to some irritating white man who was telling some Ghanaian guy who was visiting that Nigeria sucks, etc. Can you believe it, yet Naija pple still have the "oyibo" mentality angry

(1) (Reply)

Bracket Concert In Amsterdam / Rihanna S--E--X Tape Allegations / Kim Kardashian Named 'most Ill-mannered Person Of 2011'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.