Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Pele Reveals The Player Who Is Better Than Ronaldo And Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pele Reveals The Player Who Is Better Than Ronaldo And Messi (562 Views)

Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death / Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo / Gary Lineker: Player Who Never Received A Yellow Or A Red Card In His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pele Reveals The Player Who Is Better Than Ronaldo And Messi by hennyholla17(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
The debate of the decade has been answered by the greatest footballer of all time, PELE. While many, in fact, most football fans would be surprised at his answer, he might be right based on his point of view.
This is surely a tough question. Anyone who answers it always have solid proof no matter who their choice is.
The football legend has given an answer and I don't think any football fan who accept it. Once again, for those reading this post at the back, Pele has revealed who is better than the Argentine magician and also the Portuguese phenomenon.
He revealed this while speaking to the official FIFA website. Pele said...he said....he said.... Wait .
Drum Roll
Gbam!!!
"If you look around the world, the ones who stand out are Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar. There are no other superstars. The important thing is for the national team to be well organised as a group because they no longer have three or four top players for each position.
"[Neymar is] ready. He might find that the tactical switch from his club to the national team isn't straightforward, but Neymar is Brazil's key player.
"He has to prepare himself for that. And I would go further: for me, technically, he is already the best player in the world. I'm absolutely sure of that."
I really don't want to say I disagree with one of the greatest footballers of all time but I really could not disagree more with one of the greatest footballers of all time.
But then again, I haven't notched 77 goals for Brazil. I only scored a brace in a friendly.
from https://www.naijafalcon.com.ng/2018/02/he-is-better-than-messi-and-ronaldo.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Signs New Sponsorship Deal Worth Millions / Basketball Transfers / Which Is Your Favourite World Cup Team For Russia 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.