Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Contact Me-owners Of Marine Equipment - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Contact Me-owners Of Marine Equipment (1208 Views)

30,000mt Of Marine Ago Available. / I Have A Buyer For Charcoal In Eastern Europe, If You Have Pls Contact Me Pls / Marine Equipment And Vessels For Lease. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me-owners Of Marine Equipment by carnal: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2010
If you are into marine business and you own barges,tugboats,landing crafts,personnel carriers and etc and you are willing to work in any of the oil companies in delta state,rivers state and bayelsa state
majekkari@rocketmail.com
email me and lets discuss the opportunities.
Re: Contact Me-owners Of Marine Equipment by Doracle2: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
Are you still Available? Your email bouncing mails.

(1) (Reply)

Unlock/convert Your Internet Modem To Universal,any Network / New Wholesale Supplier Of Branded Apparels From India To Nigeria X-mas Discount / I Need Empty Groundnut Oil 25litres Kegs Of 500units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.