Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Monday Motivation: How One Hausa Man Stole My Business Idea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Monday Motivation: How One Hausa Man Stole My Business Idea (447 Views)

Money Success Motivation Thread / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monday Motivation: How One Hausa Man Stole My Business Idea by BiadeFolar(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
It was on this same platform in 1974 when I wanted to start my kulikuli business, one man now a very big Allhaji in Kano discouraged me. He was like what kind of rubbish business is that? You can only sell to poor people. I heeded him but to my surprise, in 1975 he started shipping his product 'Spicy Crunchy ' to neighboring countries... alas! it was my kulikuli idea that turned to 'Spicy crunchy'!
Four years later, 1978 I regrouped and came back to announce that I wanted to go into fresh beef business. ..
As usual he dissuaded me but I was smarter this time, I only wanted to see if he had changed, I really didn't care if he went into fresh beef business.
Today as you all can attest my Kilichi product, Minced Meats has become an international brand.
I'm sure the man would want to get into my head if had told him I was going into Kilichi business and avert the success story I have today.
Truth is very few people wants you to succeed. Dream your dreams, draw your plans, pray to God, mind the people you share your dreams with!
You can start saying
There is nothing like Spicy Crunchy or that
Minced Meats never existed or that
You know me, you know my house and I'm just some broke ass great writer wannabe,
You can say I'm liar and there was no Nairaland in 1974 and i'm not even that old...
Or you can simply be smart and take the lessons in the story.
#MondayMotivation

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Invest On Land For As Low As #1.1m/plot In An Estate At Shimawa Near RCCG Camp / Invest Time Not Money With Linkshare / Earn Cool Cash In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.