Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Apostle Andrewcj, Exposed As Chief Of Exam Malpratice During University Days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apostle Andrewcj, Exposed As Chief Of Exam Malpratice During University Days (1098 Views)

What Is Really Happening In The Church; Female Church Member Exposed As He Dies / Buhari Appoints Doyin Salami As Chief Economic Adviser After 7 Years In Govt / Uber Appoints Former Orbitz CEO Barney Harford As Chief Operating Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Andrewcj, Exposed As Chief Of Exam Malpratice During University Days by umahi88(m): 5:10am On Feb 26, 2018
Not too long after the General overseer Domain of light Ministry, Apostle Andrewcj, took to Facebook to pour out his mind concerning the cross and said, "I know I will draw a lots of critics but I must tell you the truth....this is a way to hell, demonic.when a man who God died for and who God dwells in has made himself so low to believe this...where is Religion taking them to, Religion has blinded some. But before you stone me read this :Romans 1:21-25)may God bless you!"

Facebook user known as Victor Obuzor and probably an old time friend right from the University days exposed him on how he ran away from catholic and ordain himself as an Apostle. He also went forward to narrate on how Apostle Andrew struggle to graduate with the least grade and was named the chief of Exam malpractice in the University.

According to Victor Obuzor, Andrew Ikechukwu was a runner away Catholic.....Read more: http://umahiprince..com.ng/2018/02/general-overseer-domain-of-light-ministry-apostle-andrewcj-exposed-as-chief-of-exam-malpratice-during-university-days.html
Re: Apostle Andrewcj, Exposed As Chief Of Exam Malpratice During University Days by brodalikeme(m): 6:09am On Feb 26, 2018
Who he was is not important but who he is now. We all have past we many not be proud of.

(1) (Reply)

Experience Shouldn't Be Your Best Teacher By The Crescendo Team / Investment Packages / I Set A Trap For Hare And It Capture This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.