Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,011 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

I Write For A TOKEN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Write For A TOKEN (494 Views)

Start Up Vtu,data Selling, Gotv ,dstv Subscription Business With Just a token / Upwork Account Approval and 100% readiness test score for a Token / Premium FIVERR Tools for Making Extra $$$ just for a token. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Write For A TOKEN by payvibes(m): 5:23am On Feb 26, 2018
Hi Nlers,

Let me deliver to you a totally free of plagiarism, concise and engaging article: for a 'peanut'. Trust me, to bring the uniqueness of literature into your work with my a year experience as a writer.

However, i might not be a savvy, but I like it when people just let me do my thing. Why? Because freedom brings out the diligence in me; and diligence is the mother of good luck.

Furthermore, I can be as consistent as the air we breathe-in with good write-ups, if only i'm allowed to soar.

Woven into the above are: sales letter, professional sales-mail, cover letter for e-mails and short stories.
Mail @maxwellwriter61487@yahoo.com

Gracias!
Re: I Write For A TOKEN by ak22(m): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2018
Can you write business proposal?
Re: I Write For A TOKEN by ELff: 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Your post is filled with so much grammatical blunders, I can't trust you with my job.
Re: I Write For A TOKEN by SoNature(m): 4:45am On Feb 28, 2018
payvibes:

Hi Nlers,

Have you ever wondered why certain websites stand out on the Internet even without employing SEO-writing in their articles? Well, you don't have to think so hard to answer that, really! Really? Yes, really. The answer is simply having great content!

You see, in the world of social media marketing, a saying goes: "Content is king." Truly, those sites use engaging, error-free and high-quality content to carve a niche for themselves in the industry.

Well, I bring you the rare opportunity to turn your lacklustre blog into a roaring success. Indeed, much as I am a newbie in the industry, I have a topnotch writing skill that is capable of bringing a dead man back to life.

In precise terms, I will deliver you an article, totally free of plagiarism. What's more? My articles are concise, straight-to-the-point, and engaging. Trust me to bring the uniqueness of literature to your work with my one year's writing experience.

Much as I haven't been in the game long enough to feel like an article nerd, I like it when my clients trust me with some degree of freedom. Why? The reason is that freedom brings out the diligence in me, compelling me to leave your project with a streak of individuality and professionalism.

Furthermore, I can be as consistent as the air we breathe with good write-ups, if only I'm allowed to express myself just the way I like it - doing so within the confines of my client's instructions anyway.

I don't mince words when I promise to deliver you sales letter, professional sales-mail, cover letter for e-mails, and short stories at incredibly reasonable rates.

Dear client, what are you waiting for? Leave me a message right now via maxwellwriter61487@yahoo.com

Give it a try, and you will be so glad you did!

Gracias!

The content above is better for your marketing. Well done.
Re: I Write For A TOKEN by SoNature(m): 5:06am On Feb 28, 2018
ak22:
Can you write business proposal?

I can write you a convincing proposal; I did that for my company before resigning to pursue a full-time freelance writing career.

Mention me or email me via nature.paschal@gmail.com so that we can chat some more.

Thank you
Re: I Write For A TOKEN by databoy247(m): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2018
payvibes:
Hi Nlers,

Let me deliver to you a totally free of plagiarism, concise and engaging article: for a 'peanut'. Trust me, to bring the uniqueness of literature into your work with my a year experience as a writer.

However, i might not be a savvy, but I like it when people just let me do my thing. Why? Because freedom brings out the diligence in me; and diligence is the mother of good luck.

Furthermore, I can be as consistent as the air we breathe-in with good write-ups, if only i'm allowed to soar.

Woven into the above are: sales letter, professional sales-mail, cover letter for e-mails and short stories.
Mail @maxwellwriter61487@yahoo.com

Gracias!

This post has grammatical blunders. Secondly, you don't agitate for "freedom", allowing you do your thing. If I employ you, you have to do "my thing"...not yours.

As they say, sometimes a book can be judged by the contents of the cover. I perceive a bit of arrogance in your post. Try settling with humility.

Personally, I cannot engage the services of someone with this line of thought.
Re: I Write For A TOKEN by payvibes(m): 6:05am On Mar 03, 2018
databoy247:

This post has grammatical blunders. Secondly, you don't agitate for "freedom", allowing you do your thing. If I employ you, you have to do "my thing"...not yours.

As they say, sometimes a book can be judged by the contents of the cover. I perceive a bit of arrogance in your post. Try settling with humility.

Personally, I cannot engage the services of someone with this line of thought.

thanks for the advice boss. If only I 've being getting this kind of criticism from folks, maybe I might have...
Re: I Write For A TOKEN by payvibes(m): 6:24am On Mar 03, 2018
SoNature:

awesome! thanks man.
Re: I Write For A TOKEN by payvibes(m): 6:24am On Mar 03, 2018
SoNature:

awesome! thanks man.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Passive Income By Selling Your Photos / What's That Best Internet Service Provider In Owerri? / We Are Employing Another First 50 Person That Join Our Company Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.