Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Two Steps To Resurrection Of Israelites - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Steps To Resurrection Of Israelites (384 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Steps To Resurrection Of Israelites by Kei144(m): 6:31am On Feb 26, 2018
Ez. 37:4 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD!
Ez. 37:5 This is what the Sovereign LORD says to these bones: I will make breath [The Hebrew for this word can also mean wind or spirit (see verses 6-14).] enter you, and you will come to life.
Ez. 37:6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.’”
Ez. 37:7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone.
Ez. 37:8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.
Ez. 37:9 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’”
Ez. 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet — a vast army.

The resurrection of Israelites requires two steps. In the first step, God commands the prophet to prophecy to the bones; the prophet begins to speak the word of God to the bones. The result of the first step is that the bones come together and become human bodies that are ready to receive the breath of life (Holy Spirit) from God. In the second step, God commands the prophet to prophecy to the breath; the prophet therefore called on the breath to breathe into the human bodies that are ready to receive life. The breath is the Rock of God; the Holy Spirit, the arm of God. When the breath comes in, resurrection takes place.
Re: Two Steps To Resurrection Of Israelites by Kei144(m): 7:00am On Feb 26, 2018
The time for the resurrection of Israelites has arrived. The first step to resurrection is the preparation of the person that will be resurrected to be able to receive fullness of the Spirit of God. It is the fullness of the Spirit that causes resurrection.

Mt. 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

Ps. 24:3 Who may ascend the hill of the LORD? Who may stand in his holy place?
Ps. 24:4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to an idol or swear by what is false. [Or swear falsely]

A person must have a pure heart in order to receive fullness of the Holy Spirit. Purification of the heart begins with baptism into Jesus Christ, in water and in the Spirit. It is then followed with cleansing by washing with water through the word (Ep. 5:26).

Jn. 15:3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.

Jn. 15:7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.

As we can see in Ezekiel 37, it takes a prophet to prophecy to both the candidate of resurrection and the power of resurrection (Holy Spirit). Who can function as the prophet? Anyone who has some measure of the Holy Spirit can function as the prophet; possession of the fullness of the Spirit makes the prophet to be more effective. When Jesus cleansed his apostles through words that he spoke to them, he possessed the fullness of the Spirit.

The words to be spoken by the person functioning as the prophet must be promises of God.

2Pe. 1:4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
Re: Two Steps To Resurrection Of Israelites by Kei144(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2018

Delusions and fantasies. Enjoy your plagiarized astro cult.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3772514/reply67611209

Within two months from now, you will be seeing or hearing about some people already filled with fullness of the Spirit and who will be doing the works that Jesus did during his earthly ministry. Then you will realize that it is neither fantasy nor delusion.
Re: Two Steps To Resurrection Of Israelites by Kei144(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2018
Breaking the Power of Sin and Picking Up the Sword of Victory
Kathi Pelton, Portland, OR

Many years ago, I learned the power of praying the Scriptures aloud. When I was a new Believer, the Holy Spirit instructed me to spend an extended period of time reading aloud all 150 psalms each day. I was to personalize them and make them my prayers and my worship. That season of obedience set me free from things that had enslaved me. It renewed my mind, and it released the power of prayer and the power of His Word into my life.

Hebrews 4:12 says, "For the Word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires."

His Word became the sword of freedom in my life. It held the power to break me free from old mindsets and from wrong beliefs that held me captive. It renewed my mind and taught me the ways of God. Praying His Word set me free from the slavery of sin, and I will never stop using it to give me life and allow His power to purify my thoughts and desires.

This past month I have been praying through the Book of Romans. When I awoke this morning, the Spirit said to me, "Romans is a book of freedom from sin. It is a sharp sword that will set people free as they pray and decree its words over their lives."

Right then, Romans chapter six was highlighted to me and I knew that I was to write it down and change the wording to a personal declaration for people to declare aloud.

Your voice and words have power. Proverbs 18:21 says that your tongue carries both life and death. It is time for life to be released through your voice! Let Heaven hear it. Let Hell hear it. Let angels and demons hear it. Let your soul and spirit hear your tongue declare life and truth.

I strongly encourage you to get somewhere that you can read aloud the personalized version of Romans 6 that I have written below. Pray it, declare it, and join yourself to its truth. It is time for the power of sin to be broken off of the lives of Believers. A sword has been put in our hands and the power of life flows from our mouth; together they set the captives free.

Psalm 149:6 says, "Let the high praises of God be in their mouth and a two-edged sword in their hand."

It is time to be free and to set free! His Word is powerful and it is your sword. To live without it is to live as a warrior with no weapon in your hand. Sin has lost its power over your life, so declare the words below each day until you see the chains that have bound you, or a loved one, fall away.

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=19733

(1) (Reply)

Is It Your Tithe? What The Bible Says About Tithing. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/03/18 / I Need Prayers Am Beginning To Hate My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.