Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

How To Pay For A Domain Name As A Nigerian - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Pay For A Domain Name As A Nigerian (634 Views)

How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads / How Do I Decide On A Domain Name? / Help Buy A Domain Of $6.76 Domain And Take My Barter Card With $8.5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pay For A Domain Name As A Nigerian by jefy(m): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2018
Hello Family, I urgently need info on how to successfuly pay for a domain name on godaddy.com or any other domain registra..plus,what's the best payment option available to a Nigerian? What bank rates are perfect for domain flipping? Am a new bee,i need all the direction i can get. Thanks
Re: How To Pay For A Domain Name As A Nigerian by DivinelyBlessed: 7:27am On Feb 26, 2018
Use your naira MasterCard
If that doesn't work, visit paypal, create an account then link your card to it
Re: How To Pay For A Domain Name As A Nigerian by jefy(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:
Use your naira MasterCard
If that doesn't work, visit paypal, create an account then link your card to it
paypal? I thought it doesnt work for Nigerians? And how to i link to my account? Thanks man,i will be greatful if you can point me to link with this info, i'll be most honoured if you can spill it here as well.. Am not so sure of the best naira master card to use based on current and affordable rates.
Thanks again for your post
Re: How To Pay For A Domain Name As A Nigerian by DivinelyBlessed: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2018
jefy:

paypal? I thought it doesnt work for Nigerians? And how to i link to my account? Thanks man,i will be greatful if you can point me to link with this info, i'll be most honoured if you can spill it here as well.. Am not so sure of the best naira master card to use based on current and affordable rates.
Thanks again for your post
Paypal is available to Nigerian for purchase only.
Google it. The step by step process is to long for me to post here.
Use GTbank to link to your PayPal if you have
Re: How To Pay For A Domain Name As A Nigerian by jefy(m): 10:16am On Feb 26, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:

Paypal is available to Nigerian for purchase only.
Google it. The step by step process is to long for me to post here.
Use GTbank to link to your PayPal if you have
wow Bro,thanks problem half solved. I will check it out. Thanks again.

(1) (Reply)

Complete Marketing Pack To Boost Your Business / Fiverr Reviews For Cash!! Anyone?? / Transport Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.