Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React (28579 Views)

Michelle Alozie And Davido Photo: Fans React / Juliet Ibrahim And Teddy A's Photo: Fans React "Iceberg Out, Teddy A In" / Wizkid Looking Sick In New Photo, Fans React "Stop The Weed Guy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by Rachelsblog(f): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2018
Someone cannot make money, and just be independent in Peace, again? So as you know, its no longer news that most of Nigerian female Celebs face lots of Criticism when they are aging and not married, And our screen goddess Genevieve Nnaji has been a victim of such countless times, Now the beautiful mother of one shared the photo above of herself and fans have since flooded her page asking when she will get married, While others say she should return to Nollywood..

But what they fail to understand is that, Most of these aging actresses, might have married secretly.. lol.. Dont put on Ebiwali, am just saying, that its possible, ok?.. Anyway see reactions below!

News From Ebiwali--- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/go-and-married-you-are-not-getting.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by sisisioge: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2018
Na by force? Go chick...loving you more kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by princechurchill(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2018
Thank God she no join bleaching ministry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by medexico(m): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2018
Abeg if person no see husband she go marry?
As she don rich now na gold digger men go dey follow her

15 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by CastedAyo: 7:46am On Feb 26, 2018
Chai see headlines
"Go & Married"
You need to sack the author who wrote this

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by GibsonB(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2018
CastedAyo:
Chai see headlines

"Go & Married"

You need to sack the author who wrote this

Olodo, What is this one saying? Out of point.. check ur brain.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by CastedAyo: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2018
GibsonB:

At first I wonder why you replied me but journeying through your previous threads....

You know the rest...

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2018
old mama go and marry tongue

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2018
Asowari:
Marry her Na.Since that is your problem.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Marry her Na.Since that is your problem.
she's old mama I don't do grannies tongue

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by NeeKlaus: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2018
GibsonB:

Oga, take correction. You are the OP. It's not "Go and married". undecided

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2018
Asowari:
she's old mama I don't do grannies tongue
You don't know that if you marry Genevieve your life would change for the better.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You don't know that if you marry Genevieve your life would change for the better.
and who told u that my life have not change? by the way I don't want to marry Nigerian woman, I want to marry Colombia woman.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2018
Asowari:
and who told u that my life have not change, by the way I don't want to marry Nigerian woman, I want to marry Colombia woman.
Hahahaha don't kill somebody with laugh.You dey dream sha.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Hahahaha don't kill somebody with laugh.You dey dream sha.
but u know dream do come true, don't mind me jare grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by MrMystrO(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2018
Asowari:

I wonder wetin be Una Problem with marriage o.. Marriage now don turn to the biggest Achievement Lol. Weather you like it or Not brother, That woman is Very Successful and fully accomplished and doesn't Need any Marriage to validate that. Plain Truth.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2018
angry
☣ ☠

☣ ☠
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2018
MrMystrO:

I wonder wetin be Una Problem with marriage o.. Marriage now don turn to the biggest Achievement Lol. Weather you like it or Not brother, That woman is Very Successful and fully accomplished and doesn't Need any Marriage to validate that. Plain Truth.
and so? she need to marry jare grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by iDIGITAL1: 10:22am On Feb 26, 2018
okay
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by Adebayo555(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2018
. cool.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by Benblaq(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2018
More than 1 billion churches, 4 billion members, 4200 religions, for more than 6000 years fighting 1 Satan

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by bloomstar: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2018
c
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2018
THIS IS RACISM
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by Mouthgag: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2018
All this girls wey dey usually carry belle at teen age dey always get marriage problems.

Unless they're are lucky. Eg OMOTOLA

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2018
Benblaq:
More than 1 billion churches, 4
billion members, 4200 religions, for
more than 6000 years fighting 1 Satan
still the never win the devil

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by Pavore9: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2018
Asowari:

Is her marital status causing you personal distress? wink

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2018
As cute as ever........
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by able20(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2018
medexico:
Abeg if person no see husband she go marry?

As she don rich now na gold digger men go dey follow her
She must surrender to one man one day. Men share everything, so will women too.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by ariyike87(f): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2018
Forever young gang.
Rachelsblog:
Someone cannot make money, and just be independent in Peace, again? So as you know, its no longer news that most of Nigerian female Celebs face lots of Criticism when they are aging and not married, And our screen goddess Genevieve Nnaji has been a victim of such countless times, Now the beautiful mother of one shared the photo above of herself and fans have since flooded her page asking when she will get married, While others say she should return to Nollywood..

But what they fail to understand is that, Most of these aging actresses, might have married secretly.. lol.. Dont put on Ebiwali, am just saying, that its possible, ok?.. Anyway see reactions below!

News From Ebiwali--- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/go-and-married-you-are-not-getting.html

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React by unitysheart(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2018
Old mama youngie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Attends Denim Themed Birthday Party Looking Fab And Chic (photos) / Damilola Adegbite Replies Non-fan Who Said Her Beauty Cannot Get Her A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.