Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

#bbnaija's Cee-c Is The Dumbest Person I’ve Seen In My Life- Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija's Cee-c Is The Dumbest Person I’ve Seen In My Life- Bobrisky (597 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija's Cee-c Is The Dumbest Person I’ve Seen In My Life- Bobrisky by harbdulrasaq88(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2018
#BBNaija's Cee-C Is The Dumbest Person I’ve Seen In My Life, Her Hair Is Synthetic - Bobrisky

BBNaija's Cee-C is currently facing a lot of criticisms from Nigerian viewers including cross-dresser, Bobrisky. The male barbie who is known for controversies is hating the type Cee-C is pulling in the Big Brother house.

In a recent rant, Bobrisky voiced his feelings about the new drama queen, stating that she's the dumbest person he has ever seen in her entire life.

This is in clear contrast to how he felt about TBoss who was also known to be a controversial housemate but got the love and support of the barbie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lWfHkbm5JE

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/bbnaijas-cee-c-is-dumbest-person-ive.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: #bbnaija's Cee-c Is The Dumbest Person I’ve Seen In My Life- Bobrisky by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2018
Coming from a dumb person ... angry angry
Re: #bbnaija's Cee-c Is The Dumbest Person I’ve Seen In My Life- Bobrisky by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 26, 2018
lol, bobrisky calling some1 dumb
Re: #bbnaija's Cee-c Is The Dumbest Person I’ve Seen In My Life- Bobrisky by braimeddy: 10:26am On Feb 26, 2018
Kettle calling pot black. Funny indeed

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija's Cee-c Is The Dumbest Person I’ve Seen In My Life- Bobrisky by donstan18: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: #bbnaija's Cee-c Is The Dumbest Person I’ve Seen In My Life- Bobrisky by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2018
This one make me laugh

Idiot calling an idiot dumbest = shithole country

(1) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Shares First Family Photos Since Near Death Experience / Bisi Alimi Dresses Up As His Alter Ego, Miss Posh In New Photo / Just One Clipper Was Used To Scrape Off The Hair Of Male Students In Convenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.