Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Straight Talk On Wedding Planning - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Straight Talk On Wedding Planning (658 Views)

"Mobile Marriage" — Bridesmaids Carrying Speakers, Battery On Wedding Day / Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. / Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Straight Talk On Wedding Planning by pacesetter247(f): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2018
Dear Naija brides,

This is an invitation/ a reminder for you to be a part of our First Facebook session on Straight talk on Wedding Planning in our closed Facebook 'Naija Brides Support Group'.

We will be talking on TIPS FOR CHOOSING YOUR WEDDING COLOUR.

This session comes up at 2:00pm Nigerian Time, Monday 26th February 2018.

Get your questions answered on Choosing the right colour for the wedding live with Ladolph Events Solutions a nigerian event planning outfit.

You do not want to miss it.

See you soon.

PS: Kindly acknowledge reading this post by typing 'Ready Intentional Bride" and invite friends and intending brides who this group will be of great benefit to.

Link below: https://web./naijabrides/

Re: Straight Talk On Wedding Planning by pacesetter247(f): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
Did you miss the live Facebook Session on Straight Talk on Wedding Planning.

Don't worry, here is a recap!!!

Enjoy.

TIPS FOR CHOOSING YOUR WEDDING COLOURS.

Nothing tells a story about your day and your personality than your colours and how it is coordinated. This reflects in various aspects like wedding cake, invitations, decor, bridal train and so on.

Your choice of colour should create an ambience , enhance your celebration, project your personality and blend together every part of your big day.

After choosing your wedding date and deciding on your location, the next important factor to consider is the colour scheme for your wedding ceremony.

Colours say a lot about one's personality, hence it should be projected in your wedding. Little wonder why sanguine brides usually opt for bright colours.

Having the right colour combination further makes your ceremony unique. One can have two to three colour combinations, where the Colour that is more prominent is termed the Main/Dominating Colour, the Less prominent is the Secondary/Accent colour.

Find below tips on choosing the right colour:

Your wedding venue sets the tone for your event, hence, it is necessary to pick colours that go well with space. Some halls already have drapery, upholstery and carpet fitted into them. You need to consider these before settling for a final colour combination so as not to create a clash/ colour mismatch.
your choice of colour should also depend on whether the event will be taking place indoors or outddors.

* Consider the Season:
The time of year that you are getting married also affect your choice of colour. Warm colours like Orange and Green are great for the rainy season.

* Your bouquet:
What colour of flowers will you include in your bouquet. This can aslo help you narrow down your colour options. Remember, it is great for your bouquet to blend perfectly with your wedding colour.

* Narrow your options:

It can be very daunting, to pick a specific colour when there are several lovely colours to pick from. To ease this, try narrowing down your options to just a few colour, having considered all the tips above. This will help you in making your final choice.

Now you know these tips, go ahead and have fun while choosing your colours.

As a bonus for this session, I will be giving out my colour wheel chart that guides my brides when picking their colours for free.

To get this simply indicate and it will be forwarded to your mailbox.

Please feel free to ask me your questions and leave your comment if this tips are helpful to you.

Cheers to your big day!!!

Ciao.
Re: Straight Talk On Wedding Planning by pacesetter247(f): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2018
Dear Tribe,

How are you holding up?

In my years of wedding planning experience, one challenge that I have noticed intending couples face is BUDGETING.

We all want to have our dream wedding come through but a lot of factors come to play, in the end we either end up spending more or we do not get the best value for our money.

So today, in our straight talk on wedding planning, we will be dealing with Budgeting.

At the end of this, you will get to understand

- the factors to consider when planning the budget for your wedding
- how to draft your own perfect budget
- What your focus should be the most when planning your wedding.

See you by 4pm Nigerian Time today in our dedicated facebook group for brides to be.

Yet to join? Simply search for NAIJA BRIDES SUPPORT GROUP and join in on facebook.

Before then, tell me how your day is going already.

Mine is quite busy as I have lots of follow up to make today but my strategy has got me covered.

Oya what's yours?

Re: Straight Talk On Wedding Planning by pacesetter247(f): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hi friend,

I was looking out for you on the Straight Talk on Wedding Planning session on Facebook but didn't see you there.

Not to worry!!!

Here is the link to the session.

Click on it to get access to the important tips on budgeting for your perfect wedding.

https://www./naijabrides/permalink/1959554664304832/

Let me know your thoughts right there on facebook.

Guess what!!!

You could win a slot to my 1 Hour Wedding Planning Consultation worth N10,000 exclusive to NBSG members.

Just watch out on the group for more details.

Cheers!!!
Dorcas Obeahon
Creative Director,
Ladolph Events Solutions.
Re: Straight Talk On Wedding Planning by ladolphevents: 10:14am On Mar 19, 2018
Ever wondered what it takes to choose the right wedding dress for you?

Find out in our straight talk on Wedding Planning at 2pm.

PS: Yet to join our community of Brides? Simply search for "Naija Brides Support Group"

https://www./naijabrides/

See you then

(1) (Reply)

Easter Event - Battle Of Da Mcs / Supagal Emerges Winner Of Starzz Reality Tv Show 2019 / Zozibini Tunzi Crowned The New Miss South Africa 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.