Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Job Opportunities To Work For A Fast Growing Nigerian Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunities To Work For A Fast Growing Nigerian Company (683 Views)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me' / Nigerian Company Giving Six Figures To Interested Individuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunities To Work For A Fast Growing Nigerian Company by Oshoayodeji: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2018
There is a new company that will start up in 10 states of Nigeria.
Will you like to work with this interesting startup?
Call or WhatsApp 08143386119. a. Are you located in; 1.Kaduna 2. Lagos 3. Abuja 4. Kano 5. Bauchi 6. Port Harcourt 7Enugu 8Delta 9. Ibadan 10. Edo b. Are you an unemployed graduate?
There's a big opportunity to join our fast growing company. Call or WhatsApp 08143386119....
Re: Job Opportunities To Work For A Fast Growing Nigerian Company by theojeremie(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2018
Naijafalcon is currently offering you the chance to sign up and start making your own money. Naijafalcon staffs have reached a conclusion to allow teenagers, youths and young people to start making money by posting news, articles, music and many more.
HOW MUCH DO WE PAY?
You have the potential to earn as high as $1 or N500 per post. We don't pay you to post. Instead, you paste your own banner codes, affiliate links and many more. We decided to use this strategy because some posts are worth millions and get readers. If we decided to pay for some posts, the price may be too low for the post or may be too high. So we decided to allow you make your own money and your posts will get the potential earnings it worth.

HOW DO I EARN?
Like we have mentioned, you earn by posting banners, affiliate links and even advertising your own products or services. All you have to do is sign up with an ad network or affiliate (recommended ad networks are shown below). Just sign up with one of the ad networks below and a piece of code will be given to you.
HOW DO I POST MY AD?
This is not a problem. You will receive an email with instructions on how to post your ads.
Recommended ad networks and affiliate networks

Yllix
Adquet
Revenuehits
Jumia
Konga
Udemy
Ngadverts

How do I receive my earnings
Nigerian ad and affiliate networks pay directly into your bank account. You may need a payoneer or payza account to receive from foreign networks. It is note advisable to read about an ad network before signing up.

How do I promote my posts?
Promoting your posts can be done in various ways. You can promote on forums, social media, other blogs or via email.
All your posts are automatically posted on the naijafalcon fb page and on our 3k+ friends fb account. You can go extra miles in promoting your post by sharing on Facebook groups. The more views you get, the higher your earning.

Popups are highly restricted. Anybody caught posting popups will be banned for life
Maximum of 2 banners are allowed
No dofollow links are allowed.
All authors must publish true gossips.
You are responsible for the amount of views your posts get.
I repeat! Popups are highly restricted because they may prove to be irritating to visitors.
Already published posts should not be republished
Failure to comply with the rules, you will get banned!

Drop your comments in the link below
https://www.naijafalcon.com.ng/2018/02/make-money-posting-on-naijafalcon-up-to.html?m=1
Re: Job Opportunities To Work For A Fast Growing Nigerian Company by aparata: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Please include your email addresses

Oshoayodeji:
There is a new company that will start up in 10 states of Nigeria.

Will you like to work with this interesting startup?

Call or WhatsApp 08143386119.
a. Are you located in;
1.Kaduna
2. Lagos
3. Abuja
4. Kano
5. Bauchi
6. Port Harcourt
7Enugu
8Delta
9. Ibadan
10. Edo
b. Are you an unemployed graduate?

There's a big opportunity to join our fast growing company.
Call or WhatsApp 08143386119....

Re: Job Opportunities To Work For A Fast Growing Nigerian Company by Oshoayodeji: 2:45am On Feb 27, 2018
Our email is aypulse268@gmail.com
Re: Job Opportunities To Work For A Fast Growing Nigerian Company by Oshoayodeji: 2:48am On Feb 27, 2018
aypulse268@gmail. com
Re: Job Opportunities To Work For A Fast Growing Nigerian Company by charlly2016(m): 4:15am On Feb 27, 2018
charllychim@gmail.com
Re: Job Opportunities To Work For A Fast Growing Nigerian Company by sujexy(m): 5:33am On Feb 27, 2018
pls. what is the company into?

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Officer Urgenty Needed!!!! / Massive Graduate Entry Level & Experienced Jobs At Tizeti Network (6 Positions) / Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.