Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Shoe - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shoe (695 Views)

Size 45 Quality Leather Shoe For Sale / Leather Mens Classic Brogue Oxford Shoe For Sale / Used Misterstone Italian Shoe For A Give Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoe by Bossytess01(f): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
What is a shoe?

Shoe is an item of footwear intended to protect and comfort the human foot and also the person wearing it in doing various activities.

Shoes are also used as an item of decoration and fashion. The design of shoes has varied enormously through time and from culture to culture, with appearance originally being tied to function.

Firstly, fashion has often dictated many design elements, such as whether shoes have very high heels or flat ones.

Contemporary footwear in the 2010s varies widely in style, complexity and cost. Basic sandals may consist of only a thin sole and simple strap and be sold for a low cost.

Secondly, high fashion shoes made by famous designers may be made of expensive materials, use complex construction and sell for hundreds or even thousands of dollars a pair. Some shoes are designed for specific purposes, such as boots designed specifically for mountaineering or skiing.

Thirdly, shoes have been made from leather, wood or canvas, but in the 2010s, they are increasingly made from rubber, plastics, and other petrochemical-derived materials. Though the human foot is adapted to varied terrain and climate conditions, it is still vulnerable to environmental hazards such as sharp rocks and temperature extremes, which shoes protect against. Some shoes are worn as safety equipment, such as steel-soled boots which are required on construction sites.

Finally, shoes are needed in our daily lives so do not see that a shoe is expensive but you know within you that you like it. If you know within yourself that you have the money please do not relent to go for it.

Check out the pix below.....

Thank you

1 Share

Re: Shoe by JadielBoden: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
We hope that you would continue this way to make your blog more professional and elegant, stuff shared here is amazing and different from others. Keep sharing nice work here. I want to buy for my staff working for nvsocialstudies right now and we believe it would be nice if I give them a surprise, they have worked really hard every time and on each project, We are just like a family, I like your collection but tell me about the price first.

1 Like

Re: Shoe by Bossytess01(f): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
Thank you sir... You can WhatsApp me 07067795361 for details.

(1) (Reply)

Check Bulk Shirts Manufacturers In Salt Lake City, USA / Cheap Germany Imported Sewing Machine For Sale / "COVID-19" UNIQUE OFFERS !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.