Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Premium Soyabesns, Maize, Groundnuts And Sorghum (guinea Corn) For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Premium Soyabesns, Maize, Groundnuts And Sorghum (guinea Corn) For Sale (638 Views)

Corpers Cultivate Groundnuts, Rear Livestock In Sokoto / How Guinea Corn Serve As Nutritional Powerhouse For Our Body. / Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premium Soyabesns, Maize, Groundnuts And Sorghum (guinea Corn) For Sale by Amydgirl(f): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
We have many tonnes of well cleaned soyabeans, maize, groundnuts and Sorghum all dried for sale.
We do offer samples for you to be sure your specifications are met. If quality is what you want, get in touch with us.

1 Like

Re: Premium Soyabesns, Maize, Groundnuts And Sorghum (guinea Corn) For Sale by Amydgirl(f): 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
Still selling...
We have the cleanest and best varieties of produce. A trial will convince you.
Re: Premium Soyabesns, Maize, Groundnuts And Sorghum (guinea Corn) For Sale by frankie07: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2018
Kindly share your number or reach me on 08163480901. Thank you
Re: Premium Soyabesns, Maize, Groundnuts And Sorghum (guinea Corn) For Sale by frankie07: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2018
Kindly share your number or reach me on zero eight one 63480901
. Thank you
Re: Premium Soyabesns, Maize, Groundnuts And Sorghum (guinea Corn) For Sale by Amydgirl(f): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
frankie07:

Kindly share your number or reach me on zero eight one 63480901
. Thank you
080- 30- eighty -eight twelve eighty-nine.
My contact is also beneath this comment. Thanks.
Re: Premium Soyabesns, Maize, Groundnuts And Sorghum (guinea Corn) For Sale by Amydgirl(f): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
Reach me on 08030881289
Thanks.
Re: Premium Soyabesns, Maize, Groundnuts And Sorghum (guinea Corn) For Sale by Amydgirl(f): 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thank you nairalanders for the interests. Keep it coming!
Re: Premium Soyabesns, Maize, Groundnuts And Sorghum (guinea Corn) For Sale by grabben: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
Amydgirl:
We have many tonnes of well cleaned soyabeans, maize, groundnuts and Sorghum all dried for sale.
We do offer samples for you to be sure your specifications are met. If quality is what you want, get in touch with us.
May God continue to bless you. Let me reveal to you a potential you do not know that you have got. You can export those exportable products of yours to foreign countries and make a staggering amount of money. It is easy. Click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it. God is about to lift you to an enviable enviable height.

(1) (Reply)

Fabricated Machines / Call For Ur Fairly Used Cages Premium 120 Capacity . 9 Unit Available / Post not relevant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.