Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... (2109 Views)

Male Rott Pups For Sale / Superb Female Long Coat Slant Back German Shepherd Puppy For Sale...not Cheap... / 10wks Male&Female Rott Pups for sale!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by bobbysaxy: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Call or whatsapp 08155560515 or pickup

Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by bobbysaxy: 6:56am On Feb 27, 2018
Sa
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by knyte(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2018
Well done Bobby.. I hope you are very sure of the pictures you are posting.. I wont say much but anyone seeing this beware of this photo hes putting up there.
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Namdeenero(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2018
I've had this same picture in my phone for over a year now. I was surprised seeing this post cos I'm 100% sure these pups have been sold.

Bobbysaxy better start explaining yourself

Magpies, stancrus, eveezy Greene66 oya come in here
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by knyte(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=Namdeenero post=65466465]I've had this same picture in my phone for over a year now. I was surprised seeing this post cos I'm 100% sure these pups have been sold.

Bobbysaxy better start explaining yourself[/quote
I doubt it if he has anything to explain, he'll skip the thread like nothing happened. Well viewers are warned already
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Kovu(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
He did the same thing with my puppy last year and some people here still supported him.

1 Like

Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by honeywealthpets(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
Let him continue his ways. One day one day d hand of God ll arrest all criminals using another man hardwork to scam or dupe people

2 Likes

Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by oadeniyiadedeji(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
I Don dey hear say u dey scam people I think say no lie,this puppy belongs to me,they were born last year . stop all this ur bad ways

4 Likes

Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Oluwafreshing(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
oadeniyiadedeji:
I Don dey hear say u dey scam people I think say no lie,this puppy belongs to me,they were born last year . stop all this ur bad ways

WA sere please 1 more thing as proof. We need growth pictures of your dogs. So that we can suggest to seun to push to FP and the right disciplinary method is served
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Namdeenero(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
Oluwafreshing:

WA sere please 1 more thing as proof. We need growth pictures of your dogs. So that we can suggest to seun to push to FP and the right disciplinary method is served
He doesn't even need to do. You see that picture up there, I've had it in my phone for a very long time.. I'll post the full picture here.. That's enough evidence, let him ask me where I got the picture

Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Namdeenero(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
Seun lalasticlala pls come in here.. If we let this continue nairaland will soon turn to Olx

1 Like

Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Oluwafreshing(m): 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Namdeenero:
He doesn't even need to do. You see that picture up there, I've had it in my phone for a very long time.. I'll post the full picture here.. That's enough evidence, let him ask me where I got the picture

Na WA ooo. This one tough oooo. OP come and clear your name
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Ekiseme(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Bobby you Gan sef.
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Greene66: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
The op would ignore the thread.

However, it must be said.. The op is a potential scam.

1 Like

Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by egorov(m): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
All in d name of making money. I'm sure he won't respond to d allegations
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by edimolu(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
Namdeenero:
so where is the picture? you only re-posted what the dude initially posted!...
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Ekiseme(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
edimolu:

you didn't notice any diff between the two pictures?

1 Like

Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Namdeenero(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
edimolu:

Dude do you read at all Didn't you read where I said I've had the same picture in my phone for a very long time? Pls What did you think this thread was all about?

1 Like

Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Oluwafreshing(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
edimolu:

Bros spot the difference

1 Like

Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Oluwafreshing(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
Namdeenero:
Dude do you read at all Didn't you read where I said I've had the same picture in my phone for a very long time? Pls What did you think this thread was all about?

Boss no vex the guy no play spot the difference
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by oadeniyiadedeji(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
They both died of parvo
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by oadeniyiadedeji(m): 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
Deleye is the owner of the stud,he came to my house to snap this pix,he snap them with is phone
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by bobbysaxy: 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
A breeder sent them to me that they are available for sale...he is a good friend of mine and have gotten dogs from his so many times..he probably must have been misinformed also...NERO(oadeniyiadedeji) added me on Whatsapp and claims to own the dogs...am suprised cos he ought to have known that there cud have been a mistake somewhere...cos he himself has gotten a dog from me in the past and he knows someone of my personality will never scam anybody...if it has been long sold and am not aware of it...sorry about it...this business is a chain...pictures fly everywhere....most especially when it is not water marked...but one tin for sure is we can never scam people so that is completely off it...i can see some peoples bones are already getting stronger to this type of topic..pls guys take a chill pill..i have been offline due to busy schedules..i attached some chat with the breeder that sent me the pix...my honest advice for breeders that single handedly want to market their dogs should always water mark all their dogs pics with bold graphics...so u can single handedly market ur stuff....pls let's not be to fast to tag people scam...please i beg in GOD's name....I have never scammed anybody before and i will never...its completely far away from it....even the person claiming to own this dog has bought a beautiful rottweiller from me in the past ...about 4years ago...and we live in the same state together.so if UV have known me for 4 yrs now u shut be able to even defend me... we are on so many dogs groups together...he knows i can never scam anybody....the deleye u are talking about i know him too well.....no breeder in Ibadan and even in nigeria who has made some name for themselves that i am not aware of....show love to ur fellow breeder and protect his interest also...DOS that are too fast to judge take it easy abeg

1 Like

Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Namdeenero(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
bobbysaxy:
A breeder sent them to me that they are available for sale...he is a good friend of mine and have gotten dogs from his so many times..he probably must have been misinformed also...NERO who added me on Whatsapp claims to own the dog...am suprised cos he ought to have known that there cud have been a mistake somewhere...cos he himself has gotten a dog from me in the past and he knows someone of my personality will never scam anybody...if it has been long sold and am not aware of it...sorry about it...this business is a chain...pictures fly everywhere....most especially when it is not water marked...but one tin for sure is we can never scam people so that is completely off it...i can see some peoples bones are already getting stronger to this type of topic..pls guys take a chill pill..i have been offline due to busy schedules..i attached some chat with the breeder that sent.e the pix
Okay good thing you've acknowledged the fact that you're advertising something fake, but bro this kinda stuff could land you in jail even before you make explanations. What if a client calls you for these same pups, what would be your reply. Pls always verify before you advertise, and I hope you don't mean my own Nero cos I can't remember buying a puppy from you before. Peace
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by bobbysaxy: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
oadeniyiadedeji:
too bad...this is someone that knows me too well...and yet u can still comment this about me and u have known me for about 4yrs now.....i even sold a very lovely female rottweiller at a very cheap price for u 4yrs ago which u came twice for negotiations and to pick up in my house in ibadan.....we are in the same state together...we are on so many WhatsApp groups chats together...I have been to ur house also before and attempted to buy a pup also from u and yet u can't have my back??even if u heard, just like u say...is it enough for u to even conclude in your mind? Don't u think it a way to bring me down...what u hear sometimes might be decieving.....Too bad that someone like u can get my back....even when u know THAT BOBBYSAXY will never scam anybody...its also sad tht when people hear Bobby saxy and anything that has to with scam like this,their bones always get stronger(they always see it as a quick opportunity to cast stones....if u think i will ever scam anybody...BIG LIE...It's a dream that will never come to pass...

1 Like

Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by bobbysaxy: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
Namdeenero:
Okay good thing you've acknowledged the fact that you're advertising something fake, but bro this kinda stuff could land you in jail even before you make explanations. What if a client calls you for these same pups, what would be your reply. Pls always verify before you advertise, and I hope you don't mean my own Nero cos I can't remember buying a puppy from you before. Peace
i can't be so stupid not to request for a video and send a representative to confirm if its the exact puppy before paying for it....if actually it needed and if it's not available we will make it known to the client that it has been sold and the available ones will be shown to him..and by the way I was not referring to u...the person claiming the pup is also called nero...that is what i know him as...i hope i answered ur questions..thx sir
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by bobbysaxy: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
honeywealthpets:
Let him continue his ways. One day one day d hand of God ll arrest all criminals using another man hardwork to scam or dupe people
even this one sef knows me..i wish there cud be love in this breeding and marketing business...too bad
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by bobbysaxy: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
Kovu:
He did the same thing with my puppy last year and some people here still supported him.
this one get problem
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Namdeenero(m): 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
bobbysaxy:
i can't be so stupid not to request for a video and send a representative to confirm if its the exact puppy before paying for it....if actually it needed and if it's not available we will make it known to the client that it has been sold and the available ones will be shown to him..and by the way I was not referring to u...the person claiming the pup is also called nero...that is what i know him as...i hope i answered ur questions..thx sir
it's well, thanks for the humble explanation but try to be more careful next time
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by edimolu(m): 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Namdeenero:
Dude do you read at all Didn't you read where I said I've had the same picture in my phone for a very long time? Pls What did u think this thread was all about?
MY BAD...I MUST HAVE MISSED THE PART!

Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by bobbysaxy: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
knyte:
Well done Bobby.. I hope you are very sure of the pictures you are posting.. I wont say much but anyone seeing this beware of this photo hes putting up there.
this is also an Ibadan breeder...instead of him to WhatsApp me directly to tell me its an old pics...he is telling people to beware of the pics posted...it hurts me to see this seriously...no wonder breeding business is gradually collapsing in nigeria and people are selling off their dogs...no love in the business...it is well
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by edimolu(m): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute/pure /full Breed Boerboel Dog/puppy For Sale Going For #35,000 / Solid Both Sex Boerboel Puppies Are Available At Ado Ekiti / Female Bull Mastiff Puppy Needs To Leave My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.