Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently (922 Views)

Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand / Interprete This Dream For Me Pls / I Still Don't Understand This Dream Of Mine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently by MYDEBBY(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,have been having this series of untimely and premature deaths of the males in the family, the last was in 2016 December,even though a good Christian family that has undergone deliverance in the village family house,yet wonders why the happenings. Just recently, I had a dream where I saw one of my late brothers paying a bill for me please what does this implies. Secondly, I saw another of my late brother lying and covered with cloths as if brought out from the mortuary,I saw where we prayed and prayed for him to resurrect to no avail,but to our amazement after all hope has been lost,we saw him resurrect and we all started praising God,he came to hug me but I told him to leave me,so we could all praise God for his resurrection. House please who can help interpreted these dreams urgently, Thanks
Re: Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently by madridguy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Call your pastor.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently by femolacqua(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
madridguy:
Call your pastor.
You forgot to add sharp, sharp.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently by thesicilian: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
I don't believe in negative dreams. Anytime my dreams are not going well, I subconsciously change it to the direction I want. Afterall, if I can't change anything in my dream, is it my real life I'll be able to change?
Just wake up from the dream, pray, thank God and move on.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently by babz007(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
well your dead brothers dont want you to die dats why they are paying ur bills for you, secondly praying for your brother to ressurect means that you need to ressurect your spiritual life very fast by praying fervently because death is by the corner and your dead brothers are fighting for you not to join them, but you also need to help them win this fight by praying and fasting. God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently by thesicilian: 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
madridguy:
Call your pastor.
As a Christian, you have a direct link to God Almighty Himself through prayers, praise and worship. Why subject yourself to an intermediary?

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently by madridguy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
Stop kidding yourself. He need someone to interpret a dream for him.

thesicilian:

As a Christian, you have a direct link to God Almighty Himself through prayers, praise and worship. Why subject yourself to an intermediary?

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently by thesicilian: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
madridguy:
Stop kidding yourself. He need someone to interpret a dream for him.

Mr. Madridguy, are you a Christian? If so then I believe you know I'm not kidding myself.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently by mostyg(m): 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Sorcerers love using symbols related to death. They can just bury the black magic anywhere in a graveyard, or take sand from the graveyard to do the black magic, or find a grave dug in advance and bury the black magic inside it when, after a day or two, someone will be buried there, or take the water a washed dead body, or cut a piece of the kafan (plain white cloth wrapping the dead body), or put the black magic inside the kafan, or put it in the mouth of the deceased person, or exhume dead people to use their bodies, or get human parts from the hospitals. Basically, anything that symbolizes death. This black magic will attract the person to death. He’ll feel tired and exhausted even after a night’s sleep. He won’t be able to enjoy anything in life and can’t think of his future. He’ll feel sadness and depression and think about death.

Dream Clue: You will see dead people in your dreams. Either you’ll see dead people as alive or live people as dead, or see yourself dead or see graves or funerals

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently by MYDEBBY(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for responses so far,but I think I need more interpretation
Re: Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently by nkwuocha: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
MYDEBBY:

Where is your location?
Re: Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently by wilyfalcone(m): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
MYDEBBY:
CALL:08134088630
Re: Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently by MYDEBBY(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Am located at Uyo Akwa Ibom State
Re: Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
Sometimes its easier to know the meaning if you pay attention to your thoughts during the dream. Were you looking at it as something that is a fact even though it will happen in future ( inevitable) or as a possibility (warning) while you were in the dream?

If its a fact, but you know its coming, I think you should warn them so that they can prepare. If its a possibility - you can pray. Its good to have a notebook by your bedside so as to write all your dreams the moment you wake up, before other thoughts creep into your mind and you lose the dream.

If you can't remember, pray for further revelation and you will have a dream with similar meaning

I don't know why people dream about the dead though. Hope someone here knows

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Things Ever Sold On Konga / Like How Many Months Should A Proposal And Introduction Be Done Before Marriage / Please Vote My Baby He Is Contesting For This Competition Royal Baby Awards 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.