Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle (39131 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates / BBNaija: All Housemates Are Up For Possible Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by 10Ebisco: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Miracle, on Sunday revealed that all housemates have had sex in the house.

Miracle said this in explanation of why the condoms in the house were missing.

This came as a surprise to Nigerians and viewers of big brother reality show as only Miracle and Nina were openly caught having sex.

However, some viewers are saying Miracle is lying and trying to cover up his promiscuous ways since he has had sex just three weeks into the reality show.

Others are, however, in agreement that all housemates at one time has had sex, noting that the camera does not reveal everything happening in the house.

Here are some comments:

@teddyfanpage “Miracle don’t justify your acts by bringing Loto and Bamteddy into it… Smash your smash.. No one is condemning you! Like I said “Na who dem catch be thief” We’re way past “hearsays

@tweetoracle “So #BamTeddy and #Loto have actually had sex in the toilet cos there are no cameras.. Hmmmn!

@osagie “miracle is trying to look for people to drag down with him.. Saying LOTO, Leolex and BamTeddy have had sex already… Miracle is a snake… He is looking for Alliance by gossiping with Tobi

@ladygol “He might be right tho All the condoms that have been disappearing in that house Na spirit they use am?

@katrina “So because camera doesn’t show everything. You think it doesn’t happen? The condoms have been vanishing, maybe they use them for decorations in the party room..

@slimlady”Miracle just be spitting lies. So you expect us all to believe that Anto came to tell you that she has had sex with Lolu? As if that was not enough you had to drag Bamteddy into it too. SMH

@esther24k “Don’t stress yourself…. evidence will appear soon if it is true. I trust Tobi to watch out for those HMs and rat them out. Miracle is smart. He tells Tobi, knowing that, just like he shouted last nite, Tobi will confirm this gist to the viewers soon.

@Femiararomi “There are cameras but biggy would never show housemates having sex like that!! It is too opening, they might just ban the show for promoting immorality! They have sex codedly for those who know knows.

@onehicon “The camera does not show everything, and you do not watch BBN every sec.. Mina/Mito fans looking @ BamTeddy fans right now

@forever2 “Bamteddy having their clothes on doesnt mean they didnt have sex… dey re under the duvet, are u seeing down there? No… If its like that, Nina and Miracle didnt have sex. Period!

@joyroy ” so not even 1 min video to prove BamTeddy had sex? Just assumptions? Mina fans we saw video, please show us proof and stop this propaganda.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/bbnaija2018-nigerians-react-to-miracles.html

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by luke55720: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
getting to fp

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
sigh!!!!
Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by Justbeingreal(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
undecided What a show

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
luke55720:
getting to fp

Your prediction just came to pass!
You can see the future bro!!

btw, who will win the world cup?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by Appetizer(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by Allylic(f): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Smh
Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by obicentlis: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Stupidity is celebrated.
Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by ghettowriter(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
ion give a fuq
Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by gozie112(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
up chelsea fc...neva give u

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by doctimonyeka(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
I'm really getting tired of this stupid and senseless show. A first class graduate gets pea nuts while a smuck is paid 45 million for sleeping around in a stupid house for few weeks...

There's a monumental problem with Nigeria.

There was once a country.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by Akalia(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by afbstrategies: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thank God I don't watch it. Should be banned. Period.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by jonadaft: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
CEECI IS A CURSE TO WOMANHOOD

USELESS RUDE ARROGANT BÌTCH
Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by Egghead4real: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Another news ...?
Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by luke55720: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
modelmike7:

Your prediction just came to pass! You can see the future bro!!
my brother that world cup strong
Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by AceDomino(m): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
What's the fuss all about?
Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
luke55720:
my brother that world cup strong
Lol.�, Okay.
We will wait and see.
Let's leave dem BB9ja thread for dem now o, Make dem no talk say we dey derail.
Their fans are coming.
Nice day man!
Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by ifrosh: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Jonathan:
CEECI IS A CURSE TO WOMANHOOD

USELESS RUDE ARROGANT BÌTCH
If she open leg u no go put dick.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by B4queen(f): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
I won't critise no adult for always trying to live indepently, but doing it to the detriment of unsuspecting kids all over is what i won't subscribe to.

Following with keen interest hmmm.

@iam_b4queen
Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by Achillesdam500(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
All they do is to eat,talk,gossip,snitch,and have sex then they reiterate the events... So much from the show embarassed tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by SooCute(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
My people are we really lazy or unemployed?
Pls i want to know.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by SmartyPants(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Justbeingreal:
undecided What a show

a show of shame!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by ADRIAN88(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
Jokes apart, I was checking up sound systems on jumia this morning and found this!!!

It better be the official sound system of christ' second coming

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by Johnnyessence(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
it's so unfortunate in this generation, we are not innovative. not only that the companies that should be the one promotes our innovation and ideas are all over sponsorship sexual immorality show. it is a shame am withnessing this kind of show in my generation.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
modelmike7:

Your prediction just came to pass!
You can see the future bro!!

Saudi Arabia.
Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Saudi Arabia.

YOU try sis!
Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by ricktimer10: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Guaranteed fund,no chance of loosen when you stake Whatsapp or Call if interested.
Re: BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle by BIGTinfotech: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come / BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" / Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.