Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) (11587 Views)

Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds / Gsd and caucasian adult mix female dog available for sale in ph / Mmk Home Of Caucasian Shepherds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by Eveezy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
ucforu:
Nice dogs!

Please do you have any St. Bernard puppy or amy Caucasian puppy available at the moment ?
Pups would drop this month or next, book down as d pups don't get to stay long
Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by okikiosibodu(m): 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
I am feeling extremely jealous. Great canine adventure, with enviable features. You are yet to tell us how you socialized with the pack, abi you were not accepted into the canine confraternity ni (No lie o)?
Reminds me of a neighbor I once had, that owned a female Caucs of great features too. The annoying thing what that her barks were terrifying and it reverberates against walls. . I walked pass the balcony she was chained to, for about 6months, and this babe will always bark to defend her territory as if her life depended on it. The so called neighbor was a travel and I didn't trust his children enough to be able to handle her strength so, we never bonded. I am still intrigued till date how much she never let down her guard. Even when giving her treats, I threw it from a far, and that keeps her quiet for about 5 seconds, before the terrifying barks resume again.
I can imagine the pride one will have to work in public with this Gallant canines, after being accepted into the pack. I am longing for my first Cauc bonding.
OYA come and Gist us about your bonding experience... If none, oya revisit the kennel and comman gist us

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by Eveezy(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
okikiosibodu:
I am feeling extremely jealous. Great canine adventure, with enviable features. You are yet to tell us how you socialized with the pack, abi you were not accepted into the canine confraternity ni (No lie o)?
Reminds me of a neighbor I once had, that owned a female Caucs of great features too. The annoying thing what that her barks were terrifying and it reverberates against walls. . I walked pass the balcony she was chained to, for about 6months, and this babe will always bark to defend her territory as if her life depended on it. The so called neighbor was a travel and I didn't trust his children enough to be able to handle her strength so, we never bonded. I am still intrigued till date how much she never let down her guard. Even when giving her treats, I threw it from a far, and that keeps her quiet for about 5 seconds, before the terrifying barks resume again.
I can imagine the pride one will have to work in public with this Gallant canines, after being accepted into the pack. I am longing for my first Cauc bonding.
OYA come and Gist us about your bonding experience... If none, oya revisit the kennel and comman gist us
Thanks allot, my intention is to make d public aware that he is not just known for saint bernards but also quality caucasian, as for blending with the park, dogs naturally are friendly with me, ND as for the extremely aggressive ones, there was no time for me to try to get to be so friendly as my intention was to cover the other dogs.
I have a friendly disposition, for a dog to see me ND continue barking for over 30min, den dt dog is extremely aggressive, ND it isn't a day thing.
Pumba was one of d dog dt I couldn't socialize with easily cos even when attempting to be calm with a dog, one should always bear in mind dt it's not ur dog, ND for a dog dt big, u can't rush familiarity, so dt one day wasn't enough for me and Pumba to become very good friends

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by Sirmuel1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Other breeders don go hide grin

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by okikiosibodu(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
Eveezy:

Thanks allot, my intention is to make d public aware that he is not just known for saint bernards but also quality caucasian, as for blending with the park, dogs naturally are friendly with me, ND as for the extremely aggressive ones, there was no time for me to try to get to be so friendly as my intention was to cover the other dogs.
I have a friendly disposition, for a dog to see me ND continue barking for over 30min, den dt dog is extremely aggressive, ND it isn't a day thing.
Pumba was one of d dog dt I couldn't socialize with easily cos even when attempting to be calm with a dog, one should always bear in mind dt it's not ur dog, ND for a dog dt big, u can't rush familiarity, so dt one day wasn't enough for me and Pumba to become very good friends
You did a great job, bravo. I was actually longing for tales of a force marathon race, with one of the dogs as your competitor grin. That reminds me of the "testimony" I heard on a group chat. The breeder said him and his pastor went to follow-up on a first-timer that had not been to church for a while. Unknowingly to them, the man was a breed who had a huge cauc. They entered the compound and were close to the door before the cauc showed from nowhere. The guy said his pastor ran and forgot him there totally, and him being confused and frightened was motionless. The dog was close to him before the owner beckoned on the dog. The experience was funny Sha, and I was longing for something similar, to you in the kennel grin
Keep up the good work bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by ucforu(m): 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
Eveezy:

Booked!!!!!

Can I get your contact?

Prefarably Whatsapp

And which one are we expecting? Cauc or St. Bernard ?
Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by caspervenice(m): 12:27am On Mar 16, 2018
Eveezy:

Please gift me one please embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by johnnyn1(m): 1:05am On Mar 16, 2018
How much can I get a pup Cau

I need one

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by Eveezy(m): 8:07am On Mar 16, 2018
ucforu:

Booked!!!!!

Can I get your contact?

Prefarably Whatsapp

And which one are we expecting? Cauc or St. Bernard ?
Expecting both Caucasians and Saint bernards, I would give both my number and that of babajide, mine: 09025974388, will drop babajide's own when u ready
Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by Eveezy(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2018
johnnyn1:
How much can I get a pup Cau

I need one
Price varies depending on the dam ND stud used, from 100 ND above(no limit)

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by Eveezy(m): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2018
caspervenice:

Please gift me one please embarassed embarassed embarassed
Am sorry, pups from these dogs can't just be gifted like dt, it will not make u understand their value, u can take a look yourself, these are not just the regular Caucasians that u see around

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by okikiosibodu(m): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Eveezy:

Am sorry, pups from these dogs can't just be gifted like dt, it will not make u understand their value
Hmmmmnnn. Brother, I really respect this statement esp when it has to do with dogs. For this reason, I have made up my mind that my very first dig will be bought with my money. Even if I am to be dash, I will make sure it cost me me something I will really feel, even if it is to buy a gift for the "dasher", equivalent to the price of the dog. If you dash someone a top quality pedigree canine, it's value might not really be appreciated especially for "novice" . Don't get me wrong, I am not against the idea of gifting dogs out, just chipping one or two things I have learnt overtime, about dogs.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by Eveezy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
okikiosibodu:

Hmmmmnnn. Brother, I really respect this statement esp when it has to do with dogs. For this reason, I have made up my mind that my very first dig will be bought with my money. Even if I am to be dash, I will make sure it cost me me something I will really feel, even if it is to buy a gift for the "dasher", equivalent to the price of the dog. If you dash someone a top quality pedigree canine, it's value might not really be appreciated especially for "novice" . Don't get me wrong, I am not against the idea of gifting dogs out, just chipping one or two things I have learnt overtime, about dogs.
Exactly! U get me

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by caspervenice(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2018
Eveezy:

Am sorry, pups from these dogs can't just be gifted like dt, it will not make u understand their value, u can take a look yourself, these are not just the regular Caucasians that u see around

Thanks for being honest
I understand

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by speedfreak(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2018
Nice bro... I'll just like to make a little correction to some of the things you mentioned,
1st, pumba is truly a great stud but you're overexaggerating, his mother ETANA wasnt such a big dog, if you know knew the studs in jos bro, you wouldn't make such claims, there's fearless, karlmax,alex,cyrus, Yuri, Gorbachev... To name a few, these males are all direct imports with pedigreed parents on both sides unlike pumba whos mother is purebred but isn't pedigree
But damn!! Pumba is something else.
2. Mugabe has several progenies who have exceeded him, you Wouldn't really know them because majority of the people who can afford his pups aren't on nairaland
But Good work bro, very informative n expository, am sure babs will be very grateful. For his st bernard there is Figo, Selma, Nala etc
Cheers.
Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by speedfreak(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2018
Eveezy:

Price varies depending on the dam ND stud used, from 100 ND above(no limit)
180 to 350k thing is you cannot just buy dogs from babs, tox, okey and segun you book long before the litter, if you're lucky you'll get a pup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by Eveezy(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2018
speedfreak:
180 to 350k thing is you cannot just buy dogs from babs, tox, okey and segun you book long before the litter, if you're lucky you'll get a pup
Hmm, true one has to book in advance, and when I say 100k I mean all figures in d 100, and I am not talking for Tox, Okey ND Segun as I don't have one on one relationship wit Dem, ND do u really think 350k is d limit? Plus y do I feel like u re just trying to challenge d figures I mentioned

To those interested in Bsquared pups, make bookings nw, dis guy doesn't advertise his dogs but dey will always get a home, if u re interested, kindly send me a msg or a mail to Bsquared which I provided previously

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by speedfreak(m): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2018
No offense bro, just felt i should give an idea, As every breeder knows its very irritating to have someone message you about excellent pups for a 100k. Not challenging you sir just felt people sbould have an idea about what you should have before you contact the breeder, this isn't the price listing only the breeder know how much he'll sell his pups. Maybe the next time you're in jos we could link up. Appreciate enthusiasts who are serious about dog related matters.
Good afternoon

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by Eveezy(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
speedfreak:
No offense bro, just felt i should give an idea, As every breeder knows its very irritating to have someone message you about excellent pups for a 100k. Not challenging you sir just felt people sbould have an idea about what you should have before you contact the breeder, this isn't the price listing only the breeder know how much he'll sell his pups. Maybe the next time you're in jos we could link up. Appreciate enthusiasts who are serious about dog related matters.
Good afternoon
Yeah, no qualms Bro, BTW am still in jos
Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by speedfreak(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2018
Eveezy:

Yeah, no qualms Bro, BTW am still in jos
Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by Thobilobah(m): 2:37am On Mar 27, 2018
Hello petlanders. I have questions concerning large breeds like Caucasians.Dont get me wrong I love them because of their size , their security consciousness and ability to intimidate strangers. But how fast are they considering their size when it comes to chasing intruders because I have a GSD and I think they are quite fast and agile when on the loose. Can someone enlighten me please.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by royalshepherd(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thobilobah:
Hello petlanders. I have questions concerning large breeds like Caucasians.Dont get me wrong I love them because of their size , their security consciousness and ability to intimidate strangers. But how fast are they considering their size when it comes to chasing intruders because I have a GSD and I think they are quite fast and agile when on the loose. Can someone enlighten me please.
I love Caucasian shepherds too but in terms of speed and agility I don't think they can ever come close to German shepherds...but with personal experience I'd say Caucasian shepherds are better guard dogs, it comes to them naturally, they don't have to be trained to guard..As long as they are well bred Caucasian shepherds they'll guard till their last breath

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by Thobilobah(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
royalshepherd:

I love Caucasian shepherds too but in terms of speed and agility I don't think they can ever come close to German shepherds...but with personal experience I'd say Caucasian shepherds are better guard dogs, it comes to them naturally, they don't have to be trained to guard..As long as they are well bred Caucasian shepherds they'll guard till their last breath
my point exactly is how well do they fare when faced with a stranger because of their size I don't think they can run that much and the guard instinct you mentioned is in almost every dog I think . You don't have to train a GSD as I didn't train mine neither do you have to train rottweilers or boerboels.
Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by royalshepherd(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thobilobah:
my point exactly is how well do they fare when faced with a stranger because of their size I don't think they can run that much and the guard instinct you mentioned is in almost every dog I think . You don't have to train a GSD as I didn't train mine neither do you have to train rottweilers or boerboels.
My last Caucasian shepherd runs faster than he appeared, and no stranger actually waited for him to run before they ran so I've pretty much not experienced him chasing a stranger but he was quite fast for a very large breed.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by noona(f): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2018
Woow!! I wish that I could travel to jos again,after uni..I just left for good..and they have very good dog breeders in jos though..these dogs are mind blowing,I'm a very strong advocate for pure and pedigree breeds although my first dog was a Doberman and a gift from my late Dad...I love big dogs..
Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by babyboy4every1: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
Wen u walk ur caucasian regularly, u wont imagine hw fast and agile he would be. Bcs they are big dogs, they needed to be exercised, otherwise, they wld bcm lazy.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by Harry4040: 2:25am On Apr 18, 2018
bro please where can I get this kind of full breed ? I need a male and female ....pls get back to me .....

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by Eveezy(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Puppies are available currently, I ve given d necessary information of contacts in the thread
Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by mimmzfz11(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Eveezy:
Puppies are available currently, I ve given d necessary information of contacts in the thread

need a puppy from Vera if she's the one that just littered

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by DOVpet(m): 1:03am On Apr 19, 2018
Nice too
Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by Eveezy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
mimmzfz11:

need a puppy from Vera if she's the one that just littered

Puppies are available if u re interested contact Bsquared kennels nw, tell him from Eveezy
Re: My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) by mimmzfz11(m): 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
Eveezy:

Puppies are available if u re interested contact Bsquared kennels nw, tell him from Eveezy
pls can u drop his number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Be On 75K Salary And Still Own A Dog ?? / Diary Of Trigger (my GSD) / 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.