Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Top 10 Best Workout Apps For Android - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 10 Best Workout Apps For Android (623 Views)

Revolutionizing The Dining Experience: Online Ordering Apps For Restaurants / Post Pregnancy Exercise – Choose The Best Workout To Lose That Mummy Tummy. / Lose Belly Fat: Follow These Workout Routines For One Month And Twenty Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Workout Apps For Android by Sarkzy405: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Every living being needs exercise in other to be fit and healthy all day, even animals do exercise their selves because they can't stay for one day without running around and that's part of the exercise So why we humans that need to keep ourselves fit day in day out won't exercise ourselves to look healthy, get our body shape back to perfect shape and burn our extra fats and calories. Some people do go to gym house to keep themselves fit but most of us don't have time for that due to the nature of their work while some need a guideline on what exercise to engage in, some are too lazy to even exercise themselves. So here am here all of you most especially those lazy ones that see exercise as stress not knowing that it's the best way to keep fit and to be healthy i will give you guys best offline fitness Apps for your android.

Like we all know technology have made everything easy to we humans and we don't need stress this days to get what we want, due to increase in technology it have gone a long way to play important role in health management. With Android device, one can easily check his/her diet, workout and so many more. Android device is always there to help us in our daily workout and android marketplace have a best gym workout apps for our daily exercises. This apps include different exercise patterns according to ones age, body statues and health situations and this apps include so many exercises like the one for chest, hip, shoulders, abs e.t.c So let's go straight to what we have today and give you guys Top 10 best workout apps for android.
Checkout=http://www.techjbc.com/2018/02/best-workout-app-bodybuilding.html[url] for[/url] more details
Re: Top 10 Best Workout Apps For Android by Tomamort: 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
MapMyRun
This fitness tracking application records all the
details of your jogging sessions, like distance,
duration, pace, speed, elevation, and calories.
You can then seamlessly upload your data to
MapMyRun to view the route you just completed
and check yourprogress. The social media
feature allows you to share your achievements
with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, and
email.
Free: Available for iOS , Android, and Windows
phone devices
Re: Top 10 Best Workout Apps For Android by GavinThompson: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
When I needed a health & fitness app, I turned to Oxagile. I knew I could use my basic knowledge to develop a fitness application with a robust, scalable infrastructure that could scale to an almost infinite number of users as your business grew. So if you ever need a reliable application developer, Oxagile can definitely help.

(1) (Reply)

Petition To Efcc Against The Quack Dr Corput Hvd (md Of Rcmh Ugwueke Bende Abia) / High Blood Pressure And Kidney Problem / Shocking: Baby Boy Dies After Sucking His Mother's Breast Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.