Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Let's Have A Serious Talk - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Have A Serious Talk (702 Views)

Post Your Childhood Pictures Let's Have Fun / Let's Have Some Fun - Flying Bicycle Magicland Abuja / Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your Lover? Let's Have Your Views. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Have A Serious Talk by Dacronym(m): 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
How do you manage to enjoy life or even "go through it" with what we see and experience daily
Re: Let's Have A Serious Talk by Donald3d(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Your signature says it all, Always do the right thing

1.Always have a positive mindest to life
2.Always have faith
3.Pray always, no matter the situation , even if its over the small stuffs, as "petty" as what to wear (I know its crazy but it helps)
4.Be a cheerful giver no matter how little you earn, if you give you would never lack.Favors would just be hitting you left and right
5.If you are not ready to get married, or you have not sorted yourself out, leave women alone.
6.Try to talk less, listen more
7.Don't stop learning , consume knowledge like your life depends on it , chop the knowledge anywhere you can get it
8.Always make sure you are better than what you were yesterday
9.Don't allow people's words get to you, but learn to take to corrections.
10.Learn to say sorry,please,thank you all the time .Sometimes learn to say sorry even if you are not wrong
11.Set out at least 3 hours in a week , disconnect yourself from technology,electricity and brain storm , with just a pen and paper (My favorite)
12.Spend at least one hour everyday , just to enjoy yourself.Watch a movie,watch comedy , laugh laugh laugh.Or simply just hang out with loved nes
13.Eat healthy, sleep well
14.Again , talk to God always

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Have A Serious Talk by crackhaus: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Donald3d:

2.Always have faith
3.Pray always, no matter the situation , even if its over the small stuffs, as "petty" as what to wear (I know its crazy but it helps)
4.Be a cheerful giver no matter how little you earn, if you give you would never lack.Favors would just be hitting you left and right
5.If you are not ready to get married, or you have not sorted yourself out, leave women alone.
7.Don't stop learning , consume knowledge like your life depends on it , chop the knowledge anywhere you can get it
10.Learn to say sorry,please,thank you all the time .Sometimes learn to say sorry even if you are not wrong
11.Set out at least 3 hours in a week , disconnect yourself from technology,electricity and brain storm , with just a pen and paper (My favorite)
12.Spend at least one hour everyday , just to enjoy yourself.Watch a movie,watch comedy , laugh laugh laugh.Or simply just hang out with loved nes
Nice.

I did notice however that you gave both pragmatic and dogmatic approaches in your write-up.
The Nigerian in you just couldn't help but mention prayer and God. smiley
Re: Let's Have A Serious Talk by Donald3d(m): 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
crackhaus:

Nice.

I did notice however that you gave both pragmatic and dogmatic approaches in your write-up.
The Nigerian in you just couldn't help but mention prayer and God. smiley
It's very important jare cool
Re: Let's Have A Serious Talk by crackhaus: 12:03am On Feb 27, 2018
Dacronym:
How do you manage to enjoy life or even "go through it" with what we see and experience daily
I'll add this bit to the stuff Donald already outlined.

Open a page in your diary/journal and note down a list of things you enjoy doing and find happiness in, as many as possible. Just make sure these things don't hurt others or yourself.

Once that is done, make sure you do at least one of those things each day, a different one each day until you've run through it all, then you start again from the beginning.
Re: Let's Have A Serious Talk by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 27, 2018
You just gotta keep going
Re: Let's Have A Serious Talk by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:31am On Feb 27, 2018
Donald3d:

It's very important jare cool

It's non-negotiable. smiley
Re: Let's Have A Serious Talk by Donald3d(m): 6:32am On Feb 27, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

It's non-negotiable. smiley
Yes ma'am

1 Like

Re: Let's Have A Serious Talk by Dacronym(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2018
Donald3d:

2.Always have faith
I do most of those things and more

My thoughts are in the direction of experiencing tragedies and going through severe trials, also after taking a good look at the world it is undeniable that people and the world itself are getting really really bad (especially in countries like ours).
How does one face that grim reality and still say you want to 'enjoy' life.
Re: Let's Have A Serious Talk by Donald3d(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2018
Dacronym:

I do most of those things and more

My thoughts are in the direction of experiencing tragedies and going through severe trials, also after taking a good look at the world it is undeniable that people and the world itself are getting really really bad (especially in countries like ours).
How does one face that grim reality and still say you want to 'enjoy' life.
Thats were being positive and having faith that everything would be fine, comes in.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale,plot/plots Of Land @ Ologuneru....ibadan / Dell Foam Plc / sad mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.