Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,498 members, 7,865,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

I Am An Independent Woman And I Don’t Need Any Man -- Favour Phillip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am An Independent Woman And I Don’t Need Any Man -- Favour Phillip (462 Views)

Adebimpe Oyebade: I Don’t Need Any Man In My Life / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am An Independent Woman And I Don’t Need Any Man -- Favour Phillip by 5Ebisco: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nigerian budding Port Harcourt-based model, beauty therapist and entrepreneur, Favour Philip has just disclosed that all what she has is a result of her hard work and not from any man.

According to her a married man who has been planning on how to get an amorous relationship with her gave her a car gift on her birthday but she rejected the offer.

In her words

“There was nothing between me and the man in question but he was doing everything possible to get me into having an amorous relationship with him. I am an independent woman and I don’t need any man to enjoy the good things of life. I bought my first car from the business I set up as a student. Every lady out there has huge potential; they don’t need to rely on any man.”

Well in today’s Nigeria it is very rare for a lady to turn down such gift, who no wan get car nii. Especially all this so called slay queens.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/i-am-independent-woman-and-i-dont-need.html

Re: I Am An Independent Woman And I Don’t Need Any Man -- Favour Phillip by GloriaNinja(f): 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
WHY IS SHE LYING THOUGH?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Customizes Another Gold OBO Ice Chain For Himself (WATCH VIDEO) / Good News! Why All Maheeda Photos Deleted / See How A 20 Year Old Unemployed Youth Turns Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.