Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

#20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About (5638 Views)

#10 Fact's You Don't Know About Lions / Six Parts Of Your Body You Probably Don't Know Their Names / Confusing English Words/Phrases You Probably Do Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by hebex12(m): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by hebex12(m): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by hebex12(m): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Cc explorer Royalblack007 lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by hebex12(m): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
More

Cc seun mynd44

2 Likes

Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by hebex12(m): 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lastly

1 Like

Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by chillychill(f): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
Dat Chinese woman is a bae kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by KendrickAyomide: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lol
Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by oyatmicah(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2018
OMG!
that monkey up there is the great grand father of the monkey dat made it to Nigeria to steal d money, who knows mayb he wanted to pay for sex?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by JohnnyBling(m): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2018
Proud monkey grin
Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by sexdoll: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2018
Amazing facts indeed!
Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by emmyreelz(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2018
that millionaire guy.. Posterity will always remember your good deeds. Bless up to You.

4 Likes

Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by MariaDPettiford: 8:39am On Feb 27, 2018
Some of those facts really startled me. You might also be interested in this visiting this page https://writemyessay4me.org/blog/critical-precis
Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2018
amazing
Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by Biggty(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2018
Nice and informative
Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by Khd95(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2018
sense will not kill that guy that wore same hat and suit for six moonths because of papparazzi grin grin cool cool

5 Likes

Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by kissenger: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2018
theses facts are mind blowing. imagine stealing and having to report yourself for a greater goo. our conscience is indeed our judge. https:///rBi5wX

2 Likes

Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by CoolOg: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2018
I hope i can be as brave and patriotic like that pakistan boy that confronted the suicide bomber.

3 Likes

Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by kellyJames5(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2018
Mind blowing!!!
Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by deanoffaculty: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chai!! The waitress go sabi bet9ja soccer prediction..... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by eleojo23: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
Three gbosas for the monkeys grin

1 Like

Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by Goodnuel: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lovely cheesy cheesy

But I don't think the rice part is correct sha.
Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by tuoyoojo(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
this should be in front page
beautiful work
keep it up
Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by Godsage(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
Khd95:
sense will not kill that guy that wore same hat and suit for six moonths because of papparazzi grin grin cool cool
Na Harry Potter actor be that
Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by shurlar50(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Goodnuel:
Lovely cheesy cheesy

But I don't think the rice part is correct sha.

I thought flooding is a type of weed control system. Can you give a reason why you think its not correct?
Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by Hardware77(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Keanu Reeves ma niqqa
Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by Obudupikin: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Wow!!!
Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by Badboiz(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Make I book first, let me know when this one reach FP
Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by sanyamike(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ijmb centres

In

Ibadan

There are various ijmb centres in Ibadan and we have received different messages from students who want to enrol for the ijmb programme in Ibadan on which center is best for them and that is why we have come up with this post.
We have an ijmb registration center in Ibadan where you can obtain your ijmb form and register for the ijmb programme. Our office is located at Shalom Cafe,black market, Opposite Zik hall, University of Ibadan. Call us on 08148501101 so we can direct you and also guide you to the best ijmb centres in Ibadan.
For those who wish to register via their email address, email us on edualevel@gmail.com requesting for the form. We will forward you the form along our account details. And also, a model of a filled form to serve as your guide while filling your own. You will then scan back your Ijmb form back to us alongside the teller of your payment to our email address.
See Also:
NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES THAT ACCEPT IJMB

Things you should consider when choosing Ijmb centres in Ibadan.

Do they have a conducive learning environment and the right facilities?
Enquire about the previous records and performances of their students
Do they have competent lecturers?
And the only way you can know all these is when you register with us.
We can assure you that we will guide you to the right ijmb Centres in Ibadan. We can not put up any name here because it will be us advertising them on our website. And we can’t do that because nothing is permanent. The ijmb centres in Ibadan we trust now can begin to perform below standard, then what do we do? We check around for other good ones.
School Fees For Ijmb centres in Ibadan

The school fees for ijmb centres in Ibadan vary. But we can tell you that for the good jupeb centres in ibadan we have worked with, their school fees fall between #140,000 and #160,000. And those include accommodation, exam fees among other things. Also, to ease the financial load of parents and guardians, we make sure those centres allow for payments on instalments.
Universities that accept Ijmb in Oyo state
1. Ajayi crowther university.
2. Joseph Ayo Babalola University.
3. Ladoke Akintola University of Technology ( lautech)
4. Lead city university.
5. Kola Daisi University.
How To Register With our ijmb centres in Ibadan:

How to register with us is quite simple. For those who stay in Ibadan all you need to do is to visit our ijmb registration centers in Ibadan. But make sure you call us on 08148501101 when coming.
Or if you cant get to our centre, you can get the form via your email address. All you need to do is to email us at edualevel@gmail.com requesting for the form. And we will get back to as soon as possible.
And those who will wish to register online with other ijmb websites, it is good. But please be careful. There are internet fraudsters everywhere. Be careful and watchful.
For further enquiries, contact us at 08148501101 or email us at edualevel@gmail.com. you can also visit www.alevelsprogramme.com
Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by snowden9(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
Meanwhile Billy Graham just arrived heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by Goodnuel: 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
shurlar50:

I thought flooding is a type of weed control system. Can you give a reason why you think its not correct?
I have stayed in rice farming regions, even after controlling the weeds with herbicides, you still need plenty water to make your rice yield well... Even those who do dry season farming of rice, there are no weeds by this time, but the rice still requires plenty water... So they supply plenty water... This is why I think its not correct.

1 Like

Re: #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About by shurlar50(m): 12:06am On Feb 28, 2018
Goodnuel:
I have stayed in rice farming regions, even after controlling the weeds with herbicides, you still need plenty water to make your rice yield well... Even those who do dry season farming of rice, there are no weeds by this time, but the recession still requires plenty water... So they supply plenty water... This is why I think its not correct.
Valid point Bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breakdown Of Nigerian Law School Fees / LAUTECH Lecturers Begin Two-week Warning Strike / The Proposed Nationwide Strike By All Nigerian Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.