Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Does WES (US) Accept Degree Certificate Via Fax? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does WES (US) Accept Degree Certificate Via Fax? (1097 Views)

UI PG Wes Verification / Woman Turns Her Daughter's Masters Degree Certificate Into Blanket / Wes Verification Request For Master Degree In Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does WES (US) Accept Degree Certificate Via Fax? by Enasdan(m): 12:40am On Feb 27, 2018
Good morning to you all, my transcript is currently under evaluation and verification by WES - US, they just E-mail me to send legible copy of my Degree Certificate as quickly as possible to complete evaluation process, due to urgency l'm considering to fax the document to WES, for those of us who had tried this medium previously to send Degree Certificate document to WES, does WES accept Degree certificate sent via Fax to them from Nigeria?. please your wonderful experiences, alternative measures and advices are highly welcome and honestly appreciated in advance, thanks for your swift responses in advance.
Re: Does WES (US) Accept Degree Certificate Via Fax? by Hmani: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Heard they accept it via fax. How do you intend to get urs faxed?
Re: Does WES (US) Accept Degree Certificate Via Fax? by Enasdan(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hmani:
Heard they accept it via fax. How do you intend to get urs faxed?
via Fax machine

(1) (Reply)

I Must Graduate With A First Class Or Nothing. What Should I Do?! / How To Cook Nigerian Egusi Soup (caking Method) / What Will Be The Outcome Of Today's Meeting? #asuustrike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.