Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Gbwhatsapp V6.50.apk For Android - Download Apk - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gbwhatsapp V6.50.apk For Android - Download Apk (1770 Views)

Unleashing The Power Of Instagram Download APK: Empowering Users With Media Acce / Gbwhatsapp Download Latest Apk Updated Version / Download APK EXTRACTOR Pro For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbwhatsapp V6.50.apk For Android - Download Apk by EtzEkeyz(m): 1:00am On Feb 27, 2018
GBWhatsApp V6.50 latest version of GBWhatsApp has been released, and as usual, this comes with better features and improved user interfaces.

FEATURES OF GBWHATSAPP V6.50

New Base Updated to 2.18.9 (PlayStore)
Disable popup windows (more apps and follow on facebook)(Super Exclusive)
AutoReply (Auto Message when you are Busy)
Enabled Search Participants
Enabled Manage Group Admins
Enabled Group Settings (Server Sided)
Added 7 New Conversation Bubbles
Added 4 New Ticks
Added 16 New Notifying Bar Icons
Added 5 New Launcher Icons
Added Option to Hide Admin Caption in Group (Mod 1.2.64)
Added Option to Color Admin caption in Group (Mod 1.2.65)
Added Hindi Language (Indian Language)
Fixed Hidden Chat opening from Phones
Fixed Hidden Chat opening from Dialer
Fixed Hidden Message showing in Widget
Fixed Hidden Chat Opening from Widget
Fixed Able to call Hidden Chat From Group
Fixed Showing Hidden Chat when try to Share from Gallery or File Manager.
Fixed App Opening from Widget even when Locked
Fixed Crash On Some Devices
Many More Fixes

Download The Latest Version Of The GbWhatsApp Here

https://www.notedwap.com/2018/02/gbwhatsapp-v650apk-for-android-download.html

Re: Gbwhatsapp V6.50.apk For Android - Download Apk by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 27, 2018
Am currently using it, d features are great bt Y do I always see upgrade each time I open mine. Tanks
Re: Gbwhatsapp V6.50.apk For Android - Download Apk by EtzEkeyz(m): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2018
I guess that is a feature that the company is still working on..... Same here, but anytime soon, this should stop
Re: Gbwhatsapp V6.50.apk For Android - Download Apk by billwetson: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
I am here with a great application which help you to use dual WhatsApp and also help you to use WhatsApp with extra features and functions name as OGWhatsApp
Re: Gbwhatsapp V6.50.apk For Android - Download Apk by Xavier0980: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
billwetson:
I am here with a great application which help you to use dual WhatsApp and also help you to use WhatsApp with extra features and functions name as OGWhatsApp
You are absolutely right I am also using this application and I had a amazing experience with it...

(1) (Reply)

What's The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? / Brain Teaser... What Is A Lie? / Banned By Anti Spam Bot, What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.