Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Children Beat Their Own Mother After A Pastor Declare Her A Witch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Children Beat Their Own Mother After A Pastor Declare Her A Witch (836 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Beat Their Own Mother After A Pastor Declare Her A Witch by Meloshi(m): 3:38am On Feb 27, 2018

[img]https://1.bp..com/-kaOXn1D9PV8/WpS1FLPazsI/AAAAAAAAR6s/1cEaSuVvSCEwuYx1wiq2QAI_PmpkwObNgCLcBGAs/s1600/28155625_225933757968405_3537269566734336000_n.jpg[/img]

This is so heartbreaking

Saw this Video on Social media when I was surfing through Instagram and I can’t help but share this with all Users.
According to the poster, these Children went on Rampage and they dealt with their Mum mercilessly after a Man of God sorry Pastor told them she was a witch.

A woman that cater for you all from birth till they all grew up to this stage? Am sincerely confused here.
If she was a witch according to the Pastor, I don’t think any of them would have live to grow this far before she use them as her Sacrificial offering.

We want you all to say something about this video.

[url="http://lekkigosips..com.ng/2018/02/so-sad-see-what-these-children-did-to.html"]Watch the Video[/url]

Source:- http://lekkigosips..com.ng/2018/02/so-sad-see-what-these-children-did-to.html

OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Children Beat Their Own Mother After A Pastor Declare Her A Witch by Nutase: 5:37am On Feb 27, 2018
embarassed
Re: Children Beat Their Own Mother After A Pastor Declare Her A Witch by orisa37: 6:01am On Feb 27, 2018
Good Pastor. Good Children. Good Therapy for a cracy mother.
Re: Children Beat Their Own Mother After A Pastor Declare Her A Witch by cyborg123(m): 6:22am On Feb 27, 2018
I guess the pastor forgot to tell them the weapons of our warfare is not carnal? Even if they have 'good reasons' for such an action, they will still face its repercussion.

1 Like

Re: Children Beat Their Own Mother After A Pastor Declare Her A Witch by Niflheim(m): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
"A senseless and foolish liar" is the best way to describe the pastor!!! But the children are gullible and imbecilic shit heads!!!
Re: Children Beat Their Own Mother After A Pastor Declare Her A Witch by jara: 4:16am On Mar 02, 2018
I'm having a hard time believing this is their mother.

For one, she looks too young and two; nobody can hit his mother so hard and strip her naked.

(1) (Reply)

GOOD FRIDAY: Should Christians Eat Meat? / Evidences That Jesus Went To Hell. / Unusual Praise 2019 On 29/11/19 @ Catholic Church Of Divine Mercy, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.