Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Zoë Saldaña Is Dating Same Guy For 10 Years And Loving It All - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zoë Saldaña Is Dating Same Guy For 10 Years And Loving It All (5767 Views)

Cynthia Morgan, Reminisce Block Guy For Making Fun Of Them / The ABJ Life, Living It, Loving It / Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zoë Saldaña Is Dating Same Guy For 10 Years And Loving It All by Orikinla(m): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2010
Hollywood screen beauty Zoë Saldaña is glowing on the April cover of Essence magazine.
She talks about power, sex and guilty pleasures.

The Avatar star is ecstatic about romantic sexual pleasures as she enthused excitedly:
“Love it, love it, love it – can’t live without it! I love sex. I love skin. I don’t believe the body is something to hide.”

Well, she must be having regular dose of smooching and sexual intercourse since she has been dating Keith Britton for the past ten years.
Lucky guy to be making sweet love to such a hot babe.

Look at her looking so sexy in the hot red dress!

(1) (Reply)

TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide / . / Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.